• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    The Lost World (Or w/e its called) with Will Farrel. It was actually enjoyable XD

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    I don't remember... It's been a good... 2 or 3 years since I've been to a movie theater... I've seen a few pokemon/anime movies online/on tv since then... but that's it.

Did I mention that I hate movies?

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    In theaters? Red. It's an awesome movie, everyone should go see it.
    At home I recently watched Jirachi: Wishmaker because that movie makes me smile. /shot

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    The last movie I watched was The Sorcerer's Apprentice, on the way back home from Korea on the plane.

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    Jackass 3D. I was prepared to not gag at any scenes, but there was this one part that was... ugh. lol

I want to see next is Saw 3D and Paranormal Activity 2.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Stormbreaker. In my english class. We WERE reading the book, but we don't have enough time.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    Shaun of the Dead: Third time watching it and it was still as funny as it was when I first watched it :D
    Forrest Gump: I loved it, it had a great story and characters. I could watch it again.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Inception: It was showing for free at the student union theater so a bunch of my buddies and I went to see it. That movie still has me confused on what is reality and what's a dream, lol

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    The last film I watched was Legend Of The Gaurdians on Halloween night instead of going to see a horror film. XD; It was a great film. :]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back