• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maccrash

foggy notion
Years
Synecdoche, New York
Was directed by the writer Charlie Kaufman.
probably my second favorite movie of all time, I love that one 8)

anywho, I watched Boogie Nights yesterday. it was nothing like I expected, but I liked it a lot. there were tons of incredibly written characters and the end was rather satisfying. overall like an 8/10 or something.

obZen

Kill Your Heroes
Years
I saw Annabelle last night
It was ridiculously cliche, and nothing remotely exciting
Not that scary

Spoiler:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Atrocious

A spanish movie that is a paranormal activity kind of movie. It's main plot revolves around the legend of the ghost of a girl who got lost in the woods and if you see her at night, she would either guide you or kill you. But the plot twist at the end is amazing. It's around an hour and 10 minutes long, if you have the time, it's worth the watch.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Wrong Turn 2

I like the reality show they're going on, I actually wanted to see how the show would turn out without the hungry cannibals ruining the whole show, lol. But besides that, still a great entry to the Wrong Turn series.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Contracted

A really nice twist to an infection movie. A girl gets infected after a one night stand with some guy, but what she thinks is an STD, is much more worse than it is. The ending is really good, not what I was expecting. Although there's a few plot holes in it.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
I think Don Jon.

JGL is a great writer, director and principal actor. His character arc is awesome. Scarlett Johansson also is very talented. The two portray a certain type of New Jersey citizen very well.

Warning: tons of sex.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Ahi va el diablo

Story about 2 kids going to play in the mountains and then fails to come back to their parents until dawn. Ever since their return, they've been acting weird and lifeless, while the dad thinks they might have been sexually molested by a guy who lives close to the mountains, the mom thinks something deeper is happening to her kids.

Agreat watch, the mom is a very good character and some scenes frightened me too.

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
Years
I'm currently watching The Amazing Spiderman. The story is really good. Never bored watching it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back