• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 23, 2022
22 Jump Street was amazing! I mean, that movie spawned the torrent of "MY NAME IS JEFF" vines, so it's gotta be good.

I just watched the Intouchables. Great movie, but I wouldn't suggest it unless you spoke French or live near France. The Netflix version does have English subs, but you wouldn't catch most of the jokes in English.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
Years
I saw The Book of Life and thought it was another average kids film. Turned out I enjoyed it quite a bit for what it is and had a good time.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
I recently watched, "The Purge: Anarchy", and was very disappointed.

Instead of being a film exploring the limits of human morality, and seeing how far people will go to keep themselves alive, they tried to stuff in as many cliches as physically possible. It made me sad that a great idea like that was just wasted. It didn't know what it wanted to be.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
I was coerced by a friend to watch the latest Hobbit film with her. It was intense to say the least.

Reactions: dad
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
I watched Shaun of the Dead for the 100th time last night on ITV2. Never get bored of it, that and Hot Fuzz. I could watch both each day and still find them hilarious.

maccrash

foggy notion
Years
Birdman. It was really, really good, but I'm still trying to make sense of the end. erp.
yeah, the end was really the only blemish on an otherwise awesome film but the way I see it (SPOILERS!) is that the Birdman alter-ego finally, like, took over. that's really the only plausible explanation I can think of unless he literally just climbed up to the roof or something and his daughter was just really excited about that. pretty sure we can rule out him killing himself (which probably would have been a better ending anyway, tbh). so, yeah, that's my guess.

uh, and the last movie I watched was Her. it was pretty great, and surprisingly poignant for a film about a guy falling in love with a computer but I've come to expect surprisingly human shit out of Spike Jonze, seeing as he made something incredibly emotional and sad about finding a portal into John Malkovich's head.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I just saw Selma not too long ago. It was a very good film.

Castaigne

欠 を 食べる
Years
  • Age 30
  • NC
  • Seen Feb 27, 2016
Birdman. It was really, really good, but I'm still trying to make sense of the end. erp.

Birdman was great, I saw it when it opened here <3

I got back from Kingsmen and I had a great time. From the trailer I thought it was going to be pretty stupid and bad, but it had some really funny moments that carried it through.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Space Jam

For the record, this movie is an important part of my childhood. I was eight when it first came out on VHS. I watched it for the first time that I ended up watching it a dozen times. So, when it had to go back to the video store... I literally fucking cried.

So yeah. I love this movie a lot... despite what people say. :P

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
Late to the party but Big Hero 6 - and it even won best animated feature Oscar! Seriously though, favourite movie in such a long while!

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
Big Hero 6
Tadashi is so cute! I didn't really like the robot suit designs though, especially when it made Baymax look like IronMan. The professor was such a detestable character especially for killing my sweet Tadashi :'c​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back