• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last One to Post Wins! v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
  • While my favorite games were set in Galar, Unova was my favorite region in the series. While I have very little to no interest in New York IRL, What GF did with the area was so cool to travel through in B/W and B/W-2. I'd love a reason to go back there again with newer looking graphics!

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I don't expect anything from a Pokémon game.
    Mine will always be better!

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
  • I'm waiting too

Spoiler:

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I'd like to know too! :D
    I don't expect anything from a Pokémon game.
    Mine will always be better!
    So you don't expect anything from a Pokemon game.
    And your game is a Pokemon game.
    Hm....

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I'll ask ChatGPT to code a bot for Discord to send me a notification whenever someone posts here, so I can post right after!

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
  • I asked chatGPT for a really cool pokemon post so here it is:

🔥🌟 Unleash the Flames of Adventure with Charizard! 🌟🔥

Trainers, gather 'round! 🌄 Are you ready to take your Pokémon journey to soaring heights? Look no further than the magnificent Charizard, the Fire and Flying-type Pokémon that embodies both power and grace! 🐉✨

🔥 Flames of Passion: Charizard's fiery breath can melt steel and scorch the skies! With a single flap of its powerful wings, it creates gusts that can topple trees and fan flames into a blazing inferno. Partner up with Charizard, and you'll have the power of a wildfire at your command!

🌪️ Sky's the Limit: Charizard isn't just a ground-bound creature – it's a majestic flyer as well! Imagine soaring through the clouds, feeling the wind rush through your hair as Charizard's wings carry you across the vast Pokémon world. Climb high, dive low, and experience the exhilarating freedom of flight.

🌋 Mega Evolution: Brace yourselves, Trainers! Charizard can achieve an even more incredible form through Mega Evolution. Mega Charizard X gains Dragon-type powers, and its flames turn blue as it taps into untold reserves of strength. Meanwhile, Mega Charizard Y's flames burn hotter, and its Special Attack reaches legendary proportions. Evolution has never looked so epic!

🏞️ Breathtaking Battles: On the battlefield, Charizard is a force to be reckoned with. It can unleash a devastating Flamethrower, create an explosive inferno with Fire Blast, and even whip up a storm with Dragon Pulse. Trainers who command Charizard channel the raw power of a volcano and the fierce grace of a phoenix.

🔥🌟 Ignite Your Team: Charizard's loyalty and indomitable spirit make it not just a powerful companion, but also a steadfast friend. Its unwavering determination and the burning fire within its heart will inspire you to push beyond your limits and achieve greatness, both in battles and in life!

So, Trainers, are you ready to take on the world with Charizard by your side? 🌍🔥 Unleash the flames of adventure, conquer the skies, and let the spirit of this incredible Pokémon light your path to victory! 🚀🐲🔥 #Charizard #IgniteTheSky #PokemonAdventure

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back