• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last One to Post Wins! v4

Days
Google Translate is often incorrect, so every time I took German my teachers would always remind us not to try cheating on assignments by using it, because they could tell.

There is also something on the internet that translates a sentence through all of the languages available and then translates it back to English. It usually is very different from what you originall typed. You could start with something like, 'Mr. Smith went to Greece for a meal.' and end up with, 'Mr. Smith fell on a Greek meal.' or something like that.

Days
From the Pokemon Translations, I remember that Pokemon GO also released translations of Pokemon in various language, and when I thought to try it my language, I was surprised by the translation; they had literally translated the name. Charizard was named Fire-Lizard but in one word and in our language, and attacks name were also literally translated. It was so much ridiculous and fun that I kept it for few days to know the name of various Pokemon appearing in wild, before switching back to English, the one which I am knowing from very long time!

Back