• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last One to Post Wins! v4

Years
    You're not back to playing LoL are you... we're all gonna have to come over to your place if you are... :wink:

There is the side quest in the first DLC area that rewards you with 2 of each kind of herba just for having all the different picnic items, if you want to get some easy starting supplies.

Did not know this =O
    I just showed the dude the 3 tablecoths I had and never looked back xD
    I never bothered getting all the tablecloths.

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    Last One to Post Wins! v4

I never really learned how to swim...

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    I thought I was the only one thank you for the validation :plead:

If you threw me into a pool I'd be able to swim back out but things like different strokes or treading water or whatever is stuff I can't do.
    I don't like the ocean, I've been scared of being on boats for most of my life and smaller ones especially are terrifying to me. Whale watching tours are a thing they do back home and since a friend came to visit I got dragged along with their tourist attraction, but the only thing I was focusing on was how the boat was constantly shaking on the water. I don't get seasick but I was definitely trying to hold in my panic...

Back