• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last Pokémon game you played

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    Searching every cranny and nook all across Unova in Black 2 at the moment. I made it as far as Nuvema Town today.

I've just EV Trained a Timid Zweilous I luckily caught right after I fought N and Zekrom in Victory Road's castle ruins.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    playing platinum right now...i would like to try to finish it tonight tbh.

Tridemo

Tridemo
    Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2023
    Pokémon Ultra Sun grinding because that one teacher with a poplio was messing me up.

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
    Years
    The last game i played was Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and I was shiny hunting for a shiny ralts after 2 hours I finally got my shiny ralts i saved about 10 times because you always save multiple times after you catch a shiny and thats it i havent played it since I played it 5 days ago

Years
    I ran around for about half an hour in Let's Go Eevee last night, not really doing anything. I've still only got 2 badges, but I've been going through the main story stuff, made it to Cinnabar Island to revive my fossils, and even gotten Articuno from the Seafoam Islands. I love that you get a little more freedom to explore in this game, but I don't really want to go back and fight all the Gyms, when Blaine is probably the only one that would give me some sort of challenge at this point.

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2023
    It was Pokemon X for me and I beat Valerie by exploiting Perish Song. I then caught several Pokemon on Route 15 and the Lost Hotel.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    Currently replaying Pokémon X with a Mono Psychic Team. I have recently dealt with Team Flare at the Kalos Power Plant.

Current Team (In no particular order):

1. Harkanian the Slowbro
    Ability: Oblivious
    Moves: Surf, Confusion, Slack Off, Headbutt.

2. Simon the Sigilyph
    Ability: Wonder Skin
    Moves: Psybeam, Air Cutter, Synchronoise, Fly.

3. Jack the Gallade
    Ability: Steadfast
    Moves: Psycho Cut, Low Sweep, Rock Smash, Strength.

4. Ursula the Malamar
    Ability: Contrary
    Moves: Foul Play, Aerial Ace, Payback, Hypnosis.

5. Nick Wilde the Delphox
    Ability: Blaze
    Moves: Mystical Fire, Psyshock, Grass Knot, Cut.

6. Angry Sun the Solrock
    Ability: Levitate
    Moves: Rock Slide, Psychic, Fire Spin, Rock Polish.

I will be teaching broader moves to some of them the more I progress through the game.

To keep things as balanced and somewhat challenging as possible, I switch the Exp. Share on and off, generally reserving it for major boss fights.

DigitalMewtwo

Somewhere on the digital spectrum
    Years
    Been playing Pokemon Silver and trying to soft reset for a shiny Cyndaquil. It's being very, very stubborn. Also in the middle of playing a randomized Pokemon Red play through. it's been pretty fun.

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2019
    I'm currently playing Pokemon Black and Pokemon Silver on YT. I'd have to say playing these games gets my blood pumping because they are my two favorite generations of pokemon!

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2023
    I have been replaying Pokemon HeartGold recently. Since I owned only 1 DS back when it came out (now I have 3DS as well), I avoided using Pokemon that evolved through trading. This time around, I can simply trade with either my Diamond or Platinum and I'm using Alakazam and Politoed as a part of my team. Also, I evolved Poliwhirl using a King's Rock which I, despite being 5% wild item, managed to Thief off of the very first Poliwhirl I encountered.

Years
    I think the last game I was playing was Pokemon Crystal (VC version) I was just selling items I randomly found in the ice cave.
    Or was it Omega Ruby (once again VC version) where I was just riding the Acro Bike to....well...just for fun. I plan to restart O.R. soon to do a challenge.

Years
    The last game I played was White 2 about 2 weeks ago I think. I checked the lottery in Join Avenue first and then I basically just ran around the region catching and evolving different Pokemon since I'm trying to complete a living regional Pokedex in this game.

The last game I finished was either Pearl or Y since I played them at the same time but I think I beat the E4 on Pearl first. This was a few months ago so I'm thinking about starting a new Pokemon playthrough very soon, probably of my HeartGold version.

Last edited:

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    I've finished playing Pokémon X again a while ago (it really is kinda boring :/ ) and now I'm currently playing Pokémon Black. I wanted to replay Pokémon Platinum but I realised I LOST THE CARTRIGDE ;-;

lilaë21

Roaming Sinnoh
    Years
    Black 2, three weeks ago. I had only played White 2 of the pair, and was extremely lucky to find a used and cheap copy of B2 (Gen 4 and 5 games are usually nowhere to be found) which I immediately got. I'm however only halfway through the main story so I'll probably pick it up again soon.

Rynamite

Teaghlaigh, Dílseacht, Misneach
    Years
    I am doing a rotation this week playing Pokemon Shield for the Switch and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity before I go to bed.

Shield because well.. It's new and my friends want to eventually battle me. Gates to Infinity because it is a nice little story to play through admittedly.

Back