• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last pokemon for my team?

Years
  • I'm trying to make myself a new team, but I can't deceide on the last pokemon, and im hoping you guys can help. All pokemon have mixed EVs.

Forretress

Explosion
    Spikes
    Toxic Spikes
    Stealth Rock

Lanturn

Signal Beam
    Dischange
    Surf
    Ice Beam

Houndoom

Roar
    Flamethrower
    Nasty Plot
    Dark Pulse

Aerodactyl

Crunch
    Rock Slide
    Iron Head
    Fly

Dragonite

Fire Punch
    Dragon Dance
    Outrage
    Earthquake

Nimblethumbs

my name would look hot in bold
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    I would suggest a sceptile. Sceptile Ev'd for attack, for physical attacks, because sp.atk is already strong..:

Sceptile:
    Leaf Blade
    Leaf Storm
    Dragon Claw
    Energy Ball

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • Really? Sceptile with all those Grass type moves? Leaf Blade is fine, but then leaf storm AND Energy Ball? Try Brick break and Thunderpunch instead. Or just go with another grass type altogether. Alot of grass types are good, but there are a few you should stay away from. Check out Serebii's pokedex and click on the grass type icon and it will give you a list of every grass type in the game.

btw are you playing 4th gen or 3rd gen?

Back