• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last Thing You Bought?

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    What is the last thing you bought? I bought a Passion Fruit macaron at a cafe ^.^ Delicious!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I bought Gas, for my Car?

In terms of foodstuff I bought Chipotle. :D A burrito.

You, good sir, have goo taste in food. :D

I bought a Mr. Pibb Pibb Xtra from a vending machine at work. :P

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    I bought gas on Monday(but technically it was already on my card so it was pre-payed which I did like 2 weeks ago). Not including that it was be Asian food last Thursday although I forgot what I specifically bought off the menu.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    um >_> a plaster slice of cake mold, a set of hello kitty notepads, and stick-on gemstone earrings

oh and those packs of markers with a wide array of colors, sick of the generic red/yellow/blue/green etc

Akita

Returned
    Years
    I bought a purple and silver studded belt. And a Coca-cola. At the same store.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    I bought a Mr. Pibb Pibb Xtra from a vending machine at work. :P
    Mr. Pibb is just Dr. Pepper before he got his PhD.
    If I remember right, the last thing I bought was one of those snack wraps from McDonald's. Crispy chicken and ranch. <3

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    This was from a week ago, if memory serves me right, during my trip to Korea: clothes (shirts, pants, etc.), glasses frames, various souvenirs, seaweed and rice (seaweed) toppings.

Years
    I have bought myself a Golf baguette (chicken nuggets, cabagge, random orange sauce, onion) on friday at school because I forgot my lunch at home. God, it was delicious!

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I think the last thing I bought was the World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade soundtrack.

Back