• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last Thing You Bought?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I brought some unsalted pretzels, unsalted peanut butter, greek yogurt, and some granola. I am in a mood of snacking today. XD

The biggest thing I brought was last week. I brought the HTC T-Mobile myTouch 4G phone.

Marс

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    I bought a bunch of things today, but the last store I went to was a place called GMN, from which I purchased the new CoD: Black Ops. I didn't have the chance to try it out yet, though, but hopefully, due to a 1 week 'vacation' next week, I'll play it by then. And I also got a new joystick from my PS3 and another one for my brother's Wii.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Last thing I bought was a Sub from the cafe at school yesterday. Before that... I bought Goldfish and Arizona Tea on Thursdays before school.

/yeah, can't really buy anything else but food with the money that she has.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2010
    I bought a........new chain from a jewelry store yesterday, $115 dollars o.o

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Clothes, I think.-- no wait, the last thing I brought was credit for my phone. XD

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
    Eh... um... oh yeah, I bough a mini-projector when I went to Japan! It's so freaking awesome but useless xD I wish I could watch a movie on my bed but the wall in front is mostly covered by a window -.-

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Two tacos and nachos from Taco Bell. It was delicious and I wish I had gotten three tacos instead.

Stratos99

Banned
    Years
    A chicken parmesan sandwich from school.

Before that it was Black Ops. The best game ever until the next cod is made. :)

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    Two tacos and nachos from Taco Bell. It was delicious and I wish I had gotten three tacos instead.

Three is always better than one.

I last bought some sort of Parmesan covered meat-thing with potatoes at the cafeteria, quite the tasty thing.

Years
    Today I've bought...

- Birthday card for my little brother
    - $15 Gamestop giftcard for said brother
    - Stuff for homemade pizza(!!) and for dinner on Thursday
    - Trash bags
    - Bottle of raspberry lemonade
    - 12 pack Cherry Coke

...the Coke is delicious, despite me not usually liking Coke. Or Pepsi, for that matter. I should've broken into the raspberry lemonade, though, which is way tastier. :(

Back