• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last time you got a hug.

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Yesterday. Every so often, I get bored, get up from my computer, and demand a hug from my room mate. I dance around like an idiot, and stare at him until he gets his ass up from his computer and gives me my hug. It usually happens at around the same time.

Sirfetch’d

About two weekends ago when I visited my grandmother!

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
  • Uhm...I don't remember. I'm not one to give hugs very often. Probably a couple of weeks ago when I saw my friend from high school again.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Earlier tonight. A coworker had been talking to this guy for a few weeks and then asked if he wanted to come in to get some food and hang out and stuff. Then like half an hour after he got there he got his gf to come in and they started hanging all over each other and stuff and coworker didn't even know he was in a relationship and it hadn't ever come up. So she broke down and I hugged her for a few minutes until she stopped crying.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yesterday when I got home, my roomie was very focused on his video game so naturally I attackhugged him from behind and warmed my ice cold hands on his belly. He might have lost that game, but I have no regrets.

Like 6 or more months ago, what kind of hug wizards are you?
    Come here and I'll hug you better. Hugs make you live longer, I heard!

polymorphism

[SPAN="color: #91D1FF; font-family: Noto Serif JP;
    Years
  • Yesterday when I got home, my roomie was very focused on his video game so naturally I attackhugged him from behind and warmed my ice cold hands on his belly. He might have lost that game, but I have no regrets.

Come here and I'll hug you better. Hugs make you live longer, I heard!

That roomie sounds super lucky!

Sweden's kinda far away but I'll try!

Back