• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Late, But Hello.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    Hello guys. I joined this forum a while back but haven't used it yet. UNTIL NOW! I want to try a become a RPers. There will probably be my Gary Stus at first. But over time we will get to the Gary Oaks. Stick with me on this people. I'm true to my word. :)

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Hey Liam, welcome! I've always loved the name Liam. That's just a bit of useless trivia for you :P

Welcome to PC! The forum, and especially the RP Corner, are lucky to have you! I wouldn't worry about creating a few Gary Stus, everybody has to learn somehow and I guess practice makes perfect!

Anyhoo, hopefully I'll see you around. Good luck with your RPing! :D

Years
  • Hi there, Liam, and welcome to PC~! I personally joined this forum in 2006 but completely forgot about it until 2011 haha, so by then I just decided to make a brand new account and totally start fresh!

Our Roleplay section is wonderful and very active, so I'm sure you'll fit in perfectly. n__n I used to make my own characters back in the day... though they were pretty Mary Sue-ish haha. But thankfully I've improved so much since then, so I'm sure you will, too! It's one of those things you have to overcome to become a good writer/roleplayer.

Anyway, enjoy your stay on these great forums and don't forget to read the rules, of course. I'll be seeing you around, yes? :3

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    Thank you all for the pleasant welcome. I'll make sure to enjoy my stay. :)

Fun Fact: I'm currently writing a story for a small known person that I happen to be a fan of. And it's mostly using 1 person. And plus, I mostly joined here because someone said I couldn't roleplay at all.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Well that's not very nice, people should be encouraging you to do your best, not telling you you can't do something :(. Ah well, never mind them! The best thing is to just prove them wrong and I'm sure you can!

The role play people here are very friendly so you should be able to learn and grow as an RPer. One day you could be the very best, like noone ever was! (dear god that was a bad reference lmao)

Back