• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Late Night Chit-Chat *yawn*

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    Why didn't you post yours and Shining_light's? You excluded youself, JESS. *imagines a thread saying, 'Happy Birthday to Me'

I'll make it.

but er TOI, do we have to post in this part? After we stopped at Mt. Ternia.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    Ahh man we've moved to the next page. Tonight's topic, "Problems in the world". We can stretch to anything. Problems? Anyone got a problem?

Years
    You watch family guy? XD I love Stewy! "Great news Jack, these pancakes are so delectible...I've decided not to KILL you" <---favourite quote...yeah...that and Futurama are my favorites...OH OH InuYasha as well XD

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I?ve started Tivo?ing it and Futurama along with my anim?. Last night?s Futurama was pretty funny about the robots and all. XP I need to start watching it the next morning instead of at 2:00 AM. o_o;

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I'm Listening to a State of Trance! It's a pretty cool show.

Right now I'm putting together a play-list for PC called Techno-della-Nuit, or Techno of the Night. I'll only play it at night. But I'll release it soon :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I've never posted in LNCC...so........I though; "Why not?" Yep....XD

THIS IS MY 700TH POST!!! YAY!!!

w00t!

HightopNinja

Ninja In Hightops
    Years
    Congrats on the post count. I'm just bored and getting ready for sleep. Lewis Black is funny as **** though, so I probably won't goto bed soon.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    I don't watch Futurama, but sometimes I watch Family Guy. They're gonna how new eps in 2005, since the DVDs sold so well, even though it did get cancelled. Lucky for FG fans.

I'm watching channel 131, The-N. Clueless is on, LOL. I'm not really into it, it's just on,

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Its evening right now.....but who's watching!?!?!

I got my post count up 66 since last time I posted here!

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    It's almost four a.m. here and I watching the Disney channel X3 (Got it along with animal planet, and some other good channels the other day..^^) Bug Juice is on...not the most interesting show, but who cares, when I'm on the computer the TV is mainly just for background noise...Unless of course something good comes on ^^ Hey, what's you favorite show on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim? I love Futurama and Case Closed..That's pretty much it ^^;; No offence to anyone, but I hate Family Guy..I don't like any of adult swim's american cartoons except for Futurama..

Back