• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Latest Trophies/Achievments? PS3/XBOX360

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    I got Terminator Salvation free with my PS3.

It's a very easy platinum, just complete the game on hard.

But I did the first two levels, got the golds for those and then turned it off because I was so incredibly bored...God it's an awful game.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I don't play games long enough to get trophies.

Latest one was for PES2010. Not sure what for, think for getting past the group stage.
    Made the Knockout Stage

Really should play it more but prefer to play it when there's a group of people rather than alone. xD

Years
  • My only recent ones are;

Frequent Flyer (WaW) - Should have gotten Perkaholics Anonymous too but my mind went blank for a moment and I bought jugernog at round 19.

Wasteland Survival Guide (Fallout) - Took ages.

Something like Fret ripper & something else (Rockband, Guitar Career on Easy & Medium)

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • Right now on my 360 im trying to get all of the halo 3 ODST firefight achievements which is very boring to do. On my PS3, im trying to finish getting all of my trophies for CoDWaW but im still missing quite a few of them.

Years
  • I got 3 Achievements for GTA IV that I've been trying to get for months.

Sightseer (take all Helicopter tours), Finish Him (That one WAS such a pain to get because you have to counter 10 melee attacks!) and Genetically Superior (Win 20 races in single player).

Years
  • Lately I've been working on trophies for Lord of the Rings: Conquest. I just passed the 40% mark with the Lord of Mordor trophy (Defeat Gandalf as Sauron in the Shire).

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    My Games and Trophies:-
    Batman - 75% - Borrowed
    Burnout Paradise - 64% - Platinum - Mine
    NFS Undercover - 62% - Borrowed
    Prototype - 54% - Mine
    LittleBigPlanet - 54% - Borrowed
    Mirror's Edge - 51% - Mine
    FIFA 09 - 50% - Mine
    InFAMOUS - 10% - Mine
    Killzone 2 - 1% - Borrowed

Total Trophies:- 277

Years
  • A bunch of Borderlands achievements and 6-7 achievements that haven't unlocked because they're glitchy (Thanks Gearbox!)

Years
  • My latest achievement for finally beating the Campaign on Normal in Call of Duty: World at War. I actually started the campaign back in April but stopped playing it until this past Friday. During that 7 month gap, that game was mainly used for Zombies and the multiplayer. The campaign didn't interest me as much as the one for Modern Warfare 1.

Years
  • Got a "Smoke 'em like I'm hot" in MW2 last night. I was on the roof sniping, a whole bunch of soldiers were trying to get to my position, so I threw a smoke bomb and started picking them off with the sniper through the smoke. :cool:

Thermal scope = mega win.

Years
  • Last two achievements:

'Charlie on our six' and 'No Rest for the Wary'. Both MW2.

I've got most of the achievements that arent for clearing levels that I didn't even know about before I got them.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I've been trying to get all 50 achievements for Borderlands and Protoype, recently.

Got 39 of 50 from Borderlands and 40 of 50 for Prototype.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • All of the Veteran achievements in Modern Warfare 2. :D

Now I gotta work on Special Ops and Intel. :>

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I have all of the veteran and intel trophys for Modern Warfare 2 Finished of Intel this morning. Work got in the way of me doing the intel sooner. I have most of the kill trophys aswell. Only one I have left to get is the kill 5 enemies with 5 different weapons. I have a few spec ops trophys but I am going to work on them more now all the campaign trophys are out of the way.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back