• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Latias and Latios: This I swear is true

Ultimathunder

Ichiban Pok?mon Master
    Years
    • Age 39
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 19, 2006
    well just to give everyone a low-down on Deoxy's base stats they are:

HP: 50
    Attack: 150
    Defence: 50
    Sp att: 150
    Sp def: 50
    Spd 150

As you can see he is an all out attacker making him the strongest pokemon in speed and attack...the only ones to beat him in the three stats are Metwo(Duh) sp att: 154
    Slaking
    attack: 160
    actually that's it...cause he is actually THE fastest pokemon...Electrode used to be with a great 130 speed but as you can see...beaten...

Last edited:

Ultimathunder

Ichiban Pok?mon Master
    Years
    • Age 39
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 19, 2006
    Sorry to post twice but I want to ask that shouldn't it be Rayquaza that the 3 Regi's are guarding? Only Rayquaza (and relicanth) have lived to such a long time while Deoxy is only around 1000ish as you say...

Deoxy is the result of an alien space virus being bombarded with Cosmic radiation and a laser from a satellite.

The name Deoxys is from the term Deoxyribonucleic Acid - better known as D.N.A.

Which have already been stated earlier on...

but anyway...

the story can be true in some ways because all 4 pokemon are equal in stats of a combined 600...Nintendo didn't just make that up for fun it has a meaning to it...

most pokemon placed in the 600 stat area are all pokemon who lived for ages (mew)or can time travel(Celebii)

The rest are just there to match up for being the hardest to train pokemon who are non-legendary with good stats. only exception here is Slaking cause he can only move once every two turns, which is a waste...

at one point in time all of these pokemon should've met one way or another but definetly would've known about each others existence cause that's what pokemon can do...

but I think the 7th pokemon movie tells of Deoxy just being born rather then him being sealed from somewhere, cause I doubt people from 1000years ago have satelitte beam attacking technology....

Last edited:

Ultimathunder

Ichiban Pok?mon Master
    Years
    • Age 39
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 19, 2006
    Sorry people 3 times ^_^

Deoxy's RUBY and SAPPHIRE pokedex is 202 but in old to new pokedex it's 386 the last entry for all 386 pokemon...btw Jirachii is 385/201 just in case u ask ^_^

Also the only reason why they dumped Deoxy and Rayquaza on the same movie is because they both have 150 attack and special attack. No other pokemon can match that!

Last edited:

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    um...i know your new UltimaThunder but try not to post 3 times in a row...just edit your post okay! :classic:

E. Master

Ho-oh Master
    Years
    I have about 10 deoxys but they are all in bad eggs, and it pkrs by their status! How long will it take for them to hatch? Oh and werule can you post some screen shots of Southern Island, and if you used a AR to get that mewtwo could you give me the code(s)?

Last edited:

Ultimathunder

Ichiban Pok?mon Master
    Years
    • Age 39
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 19, 2006
    Yeah sorry about the triple posting I never knew it was that bad of a thing...I'll try not to do that from now on...I'm still trying to get used to all the new buttons and stuff here...

Jirachi

is made of gold
    Years
    Ultimathunder said:
    Sorry to post twice but I want to ask that shouldn't it be Rayquaza that the 3 Regi's are guarding? Only Rayquaza (and relicanth) have lived to such a long time while Deoxy is only around 1000ish as you say...

Deoxy is the result of an alien space virus being bombarded with Cosmic radiation and a laser from a satellite.

The name Deoxys is from the term Deoxyribonucleic Acid - better known as D.N.A.

Which have already been stated earlier on...

but anyway...

the story can be true in some ways because all 4 pokemon are equal in stats of a combined 600...Nintendo didn't just make that up for fun it has a meaning to it...

most pokemon placed in the 600 stat area are all pokemon who lived for ages (mew)or can time travel(Celebii)

The rest are just there to match up for being the hardest to train pokemon who are non-legendary with good stats. only exception here is Slaking cause he can only move once every two turns, which is a waste...

at one point in time all of these pokemon should've met one way or another but definetly would've known about each others existence cause that's what pokemon can do...

but I think the 7th pokemon movie tells of Deoxy just being born rather then him being sealed from somewhere, cause I doubt people from 1000years ago have satelitte beam attacking technology....
    I am learning a lot from you, thanks!

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    This is pretty interesting ^_^ I'd be surprised if it were true! O_O;

*gets killed by latios*

Ultimathunder

Ichiban Pok?mon Master
    Years
    • Age 39
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 19, 2006
    is your game real? or a fake? Cause fakes intend to have such huge glitches with pokemon games depending what u go for...

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    E. Master said:
    My game is screwed, when I went to the southern island the latias was a guy!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thats really freakin creepy! ^_^; its probably just a glitch like Ultima Thunder said

Ultimathunder

Ichiban Pok?mon Master
    Years
    • Age 39
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 19, 2006
    there is a chance that that isn't a glitch...Latios and Latias can become humans...could explain what happened when you talked to him?

knives

I R Intelligentz
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    i'm a bit late but... It was Prof. Birch who made DEoxys ya KNOW THAT BIG MACHINE IN HIS LAB? THAT'S HOW HE HELEPED MAKE IT! AND SENT IT TO THE SPACE STATION FOR EXPERIMENTS.

Mew564

Absol Rocks!!
    Years
    knives said:
    i'm a bit late but... It was Prof. Birch who made DEoxys ya KNOW THAT BIG MACHINE IN HIS LAB? THAT'S HOW HE HELEPED MAKE IT! AND SENT IT TO THE SPACE STATION FOR EXPERIMENTS.

OH MY GOSH!!!

Is that true???
    Prof. Birch? Out of all people him? Why him? How could a professor make an evil Pokemon? What is the Pokemon world coming to? WAIT...

Why am I saying this about Prof. Birch? I know absolutely nothing about him. Well, mabey not absolutely nothing.

That could be true and here I am thinking it's not.

Anyway, I thought Birch wasn't evil! If he made Deoxys, he'd have to be evil! He'd have to be! How can a normal, not evil person make Deoxys? He has to be evil! I must research on this! I must! * goes in a frantic research frenzy*

Mew564

Absol Rocks!!
    Years
    images said:
    deoxys isn't evil, just another mistaken experiment, like mewtwo

*bright light appears*
    Ya know, that's a good point!
    *stares into space stupidly*
    It is. Perhaps Deoxys is just a litttle misguided.
    That's a good idea! I never thought of that.
    *slaps self* WHY AM I SO STUPID?

Back