• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Latias is Uber?

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

D: I do not like this. It had no reason to go to Uber without Soul Dew; I like it better in OU.

Kendall

Fool of a Took
    Years
    this is crap esp. considering I was going to have latias on my team. screw them. I'll still use it (w/o soul dew of course)

dooxer

42 or not 42
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    odd. when training up both latis i always though latios was the more powerful one... if my lvl 60 latios can take down a lvl 100 groudon, but my latias can't, them i seem to be a bad trainer lol

Bunny69

Serious Buisness
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2010
    odd. when training up both latis i always though latios was the more powerful one... if my lvl 60 latios can take down a lvl 100 groudon, but my latias can't, them i seem to be a bad trainer lol

I don't think you realize that Latios is Uber too.

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2010
    I can't say I'm surprised. There have been just to many suspect teams out there to induce the Latias to Uber vote. Smogon makes the rules.

Now that Latias is out of the way, Smogon is going to look at Salamence. If they make him Uber, arguably, the two most effective sweepers in OU are lost.

Bunny69

Serious Buisness
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2010
    There's a Smogon Council post about it.

That seems odd. Salamence doesn't seem to be Game-Breaking and UnCounterAble, but I guess we'll see.

Thinking about it, a Metagame without Salamence changes a lot. Dragonite usage goes WAY up, and other pokemon Salamence usually deals with go up too. I could definitley see Pokemon like Shaymin going up.

mystic_flygon

HG/SS Avid Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2010
    You're all saying that a pokemon is uber cuz of the base stats and maybe its strength. So what if the pokemon is strong? Is in the tactics that counts. Like I defeated a Garchomp using a Gabite. Yeah both level 100 but I managed to defeat it (remaining hp: 150) XD

Back