• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Latias Lover and Wolfire spriting challange

Years
    here and now people start askin other things than fusions plz and u should give credit to latias lover or me if u use any of our sprites.

eig u should find steven bak pic in pkmn emerald and which bak pi are u talkin about

ther is sumthing i forgot o post b4 a big fusion and the ivachi ohh and grouquaza

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Here's a hard one. Try to make a sprite that resembles a dolphin. How? Don't ask me, you're the ones doing it. XD Sorry about the odd request. Neither of you have to make it if you think it's too hard.

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Could you do for Gloom the same fusions you did for Vulpix further up in this topic?

Sunflorazumarill

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Latias Lover, can you do these Gloom fusions (all Gloom base)?

Gloom/Latias
    Gloom/Latios
    Gloom/Kyogre
    Gloom/Groudon
    Gloom/Rayquaza
    Gloom/Jirachi
    Gloom/Deoxys

Years
    i only like the mew mewtwo and ho oh ones the other ones look overflowed thats my opinion and yes u wonn this one and plz people this place is not to put hard things to its for having a spritin battle if u dont really understand a spriting battle is when two or more person hav a goal sprite in this case then they do the goal and the sprite will be rated for the person who asked for it the best one will win got questions?

Sunflorazumarill

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Sunflorazumarill said:
    Latias Lover, can you do these Gloom fusions (all Gloom base)?

Gloom/Latias
    Gloom/Latios
    Gloom/Kyogre
    Gloom/Groudon
    Gloom/Rayquaza
    Gloom/Jirachi
    Gloom/Deoxys

Wolfire, can you do these?

Years
    here are the glooms i personally like the latios one and the jirachi one ohh i made two rays cuz didnt know which way was better see ya! need to sleep.

Latias Lover and Wolfire spriting challange

Back