• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Latias Lover and Wolfire spriting challange

Years
    Latias Lover and Wolfire spriting challange

here is the dolphin im working on the bak and the icon and i should say that the max of request can only be 3 on a row cuz u ask so much"all the legendaries or starters"

Pandoras Box

Been on PC Since June 2005
    Years
    ok ok ok now lets see a rhydon charizard rayquaza entei zapdos moltres articuno dragonite try that

Years
    where u paying attention dude only 3 and plz excuse me if im being rude but 3 is the number plz only thre of them.

Draik

Hi.
    Years
    I'll give you a challenge. A real one.
    Kyogre + Groudon + Rayquaza + Deoxys + Moltres + Zapdos + Articuno + Entei + Suicune + Raikou + Lugia + Ho-oh in chao form.

United squirtle

SSSSSSSSSSSquirtle?
    Years
    :dragonite :meow: :snea: :1: :16: :4: :donut: :may: :sean: :15: :3: :chu: :lg: :psy copy: :14: :20: :bone: :latias: :pokeball: :13: :2: :9: :king: :os: :12: :19: :8: :kec: :mew2: :11: :18: :7: :18: :7: :fr: :mew: :top: :10: :17: latais lover! can you do a evee syther steelix abra mix.

Last edited:

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 11, 2006
    this challenge is the hardest, which of you two can mix kyogre and groudon the best? ill say who the winner was after both of you pm or show me the mixes

Lonepichu

Happy-Insane dance time
    Years
    Rayquaza_and_Deoxys, WHERE did you get those poses from?

You need permission from me to use that sprite in requests and such since it's not yours, okay?

Back