• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Latios Latias collection worth continuing?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
I've so far got 113 of these Latias and Latios cards thought I'd get a second opinion on what cards I should look for when it comes to the eon duo.

Attachments

• Pokemon Latios card.jpg
    Pokemon Latios card.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
  • Latios Pokemon card 4.jpg
    Latios Pokemon card 4.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
  • Latios Pokemon card 3.jpg
    Latios Pokemon card 3.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
  • Latios Pokemon card 2.jpg
    Latios Pokemon card 2.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
  • Latios card 5.jpg
    Latios card 5.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
@donavannj Yes mostly Japanese but I have English as well. I've got over 113 of these cards for just Latias and Latios alone, not including the rest of my Pokemon and Yu-gi-oh collection. :)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
Yeah, a ton of duplicates like the second Alto mare Latios x6 as well as PokePark event Latios x3 I know that I don't have the original Alto mare Latios as it is too expensive for me at this time. I'm also missing the Dragon Vault Latios both English and Japanese and Dragon Vault Latias I have the Japanese version, not the English version which I still need to get. I've also got x2 of the new Latias from the future Miraidon Starter deck. As soon as those come in the mail I will have you updated on the video for this card set. :)

Attachments

• Latias card one for PC.png
    Latias card one for PC.png
    119.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Latias cards two for PC.png
    Latias cards two for PC.png
    108.5 KB · Views: 1
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
Hello, I was wondering if it was worth continuing this set. Latios and Latias TCG set this took me some time to make happen. I have 130 cards so far in this set and am very proud to have gotten as far as I did. These are the first five YouTube short videos in order of this TCG collection please enjoy them.

Back