• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Latios Master: The Born Legend

shiny jiriachi

poke'mon master [junior]
    Years
    DANG!!! You should publish this as a book to a poke'mon team!!!
    Question: Mind if anyone else on this site can make a story like this ('cause this is the kinds of things that I like to hear every day!)?

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    shiny jiriachi said:
    DANG!!! You should publish this as a book to a poke'mon team!!!
    Question: Mind if anyone else on this site can make a story like this ('cause this is the kinds of things that I like to hear every day!)?
    Publish as a book? Is it that good? :P Well, if you want to make a story like this, please don't make it too much like mine. Btw, please don't double post. Just edit your last post. ;)

NEW CHAPTER!!! :P

Chaper 17: A Shadow Revealed

Brandon and I went our seperate ways and I headed to what looked like a forest. I was so tired and thirsty from walking through the desert that I just needed something to drink. I then looked up and saw that the "forest" was really just a mirage. I then collapsed. When I came too, I saw a shadow over me...

(At Bill's Cottage)
    Bill: "So you came from a strange vortex?"
    June: "Yes. One second I was in Hoenn, the next second I was here."
    Bill: "This is very strange."
    (A knock at the door)
    Bill: "Hello?"
    Prof. Oak: "Hello, Bill, it's me, Prof. Oak."
    Bill: "Ah, Prof. Oak! Come on in!"
    Prof. Oak: Oh, I see you have company. I sure hope I'm not intterupting anything."
    Bill: "Nah, I was just talking to this girl who came from Hoenn to here in a vortex."
    Prof. Oak: "A vortex? Really? This is odd."
    Bill: "I wonder how and why it happened."
    Prof. Oak: "Hmmm... were you with anyone, miss?"
    June: "Yes, with my friends, Keith and Alex."
    Prof. Oak: "Keith? Not Prof. Eon's son."
    June: "Who is Prof. Eon?"
    Prof. Oak: "Oh, Prof. Eon was a Pokemon master from the past. He then some how disappeared and was never heard from again. He also had a son named Keith. Here is his Kanto Gym Badges. You should take them with you along with this Poke Ball of the only Pokemon of Prof. Eon's that was found. You should give them to Keith. However, this Poke Ball can't be opened. I've tried everything I could, but it never opens. It's also called an 'Eon Ball'. You can tell it's different because of the red and green color, along with the word, 'Eon'. Please give them to Keith."
    Bill: "I think you should be able to get back to Hoenn through one of my portals here. Go through one of them and you will get back to where you came from. Good-bye!"
    June then stepped into the portal and disappeared.

(Oore)
    I looked up and saw a man in all black, along with a black cape, black hat, and black mask over his eyes.
    ???: "Hello. Who are you? A boy lost in the desert?" *snickers*
    Me: "Who are you?"
    ???: "Maybe we should have a battle, double style. Go, Kecleon and Magikarp!"
    Me: "Ok, go Marshtomp and Eevee!"
    At that moment, a green light in a little screen at the end of my Snag'em machine started to blink. Then a picture of a Magikarp appeared. It must be a shadow Pokemon!"
    Me: "Go, Poke Ball!"
    ???: "What do you think you are doing?"
    The Poke Ball then captured the shadow Magikarp!
    Me: "One down, nine to go!"
    ???: "Huh? How did you do that?! Oh well. Go, Ariados!"
    At that moment, a sandstorm came and the strange man disappeared...

My current team: Marshtomp, Mightyena, Eevee, egg, shadow Magikarp; Daycare: Beautifly, Taillow; PC: shiny Oddish. Nidoran (boy); Missing: Aron
    June's current team: Torchic, Beautifly, egg, egg; Daycare: Igglybuff
    Alex's current team: Grovyle, Marill, Corphish, Seviper, egg, egg; Daycare: Barboach; PC: Zangoose

Brandon's current team: shiny Nidorino, Hitmonlee, Beedrill, ???, ???; Missing: Furret

??? current team: Kecleon, Ariados

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Well, from the boards I've come from, scipt fics were banned - but it doesn't seem to be the case here. Since description is stereotypically non-existant in script fics, all I can really rate you on is the plot. I suppose the plot's OK, but the chapters seem short (due to it being a script fic), and sometimes, events can happen too quickly - but I guess this is all down to the work of scripting. *Sighs* I'm not really a good rater when it comes to script fics am I?

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    Nah, your good at rating, Mr Cat Dog. I think I'll try to have it not go so fast. I'm just too excited about what I have planned after Hoenn and Oore...

Chapter 18: The Sandstorm

The sandstorm was the strongest that I had ever seen. I put on my Go-Goggles so that I could see, but the blowing sand was blinding. I could then make out a tree and some bushes farther ahead. When I got there, I noticed that it was a plam tree. I wondered why a palm tree would being doing here in the middle of a desert. I then looked down in the bushes and I saw a little Natu that was very damaged. It was also very scared. I picked it up and noticed that its left wing was broken. I felt very sad that it must of gone through a lot. I held it and noticed that it was also crying. I then took a rest among the bushes and beneath the palm tree...

A few hours later, I was on my journey again. The sandstorm was still just as strong however. I wrapped the Natu in a blanket and carried it as I braved the storm. I could then see a figure walking ahead. I could tell that it was my old rival, Brandon. I then ran up to him.

Brandon: "Keith? What are you doing in this storm?"
    Me: "I was going to ask you the same question."
    I then saw that he had a Snag'em machine on his arm too.
    Me: "Where'd you get that?"
    Brandon: "Oh, this? I found it buried in the sand by a cave. Someone must of left it there. I also found a motorcycle thing in the cave, but it wouldn't work, so I left it. This thing on my arm does something unthinkable. It lets me catch other trainers Pokemon! Only a few for some reason though. So far I caught a Feebas and a Duskull from two odd looking trainers. The two Pokemon are always angry for some reason. We'll, I gotta go. Hanging around with you is keeping me from getting out of this storm."
    Brandon then ran off as I just stood there looking at my poor Natu.
    Me: "Well, Natu, I guess it's just you and me, along with my other Pokemon. We should try to find some town around here. There must be one."

(Johto-Goldenrod City)
    Alex walked around town as he looked at all the buildings. He had never been in such a large city in all his life. He then felt himself bump into someone.
    Boy: "Hey, watch where ya going! If I get hurt, you will be in big trouble, because my brother is Bill. He is famous for making the Pokemon storage system."
    Alex: Oh, I'm sorry. And you sure get made easily, don't you..."
    Boy: "What does that suppose to mean?!"
    Alex: "Nevermind...Hey, could I meet your brother?"
    Boy: "He isn't in Johto. He is in Kanto, but I could bring you home to meet the rest of my family I guess. Come this way."

When Alex got to Bill's house, Bill's mom welcomed him. Then Bill came through the door.
    Bill: "I'm back!"
    Bill's mom: "Oh, welcome back, dear. We have a visitor. This is Alex."
    Bill: "Oh, hi!"
    Alex: "Hi! It is so cool to be meeting the famous Bill!"
    Bill: "Yeah, I get that sometimes."
    After awhile of talking, Bill found out that Alex was my friend too, and he also told him about Prof. Eon and that he met June.
    Alex: "You met June?! How?"
    Bill: "She was transported to my cottage in Kanto from Hoenn by a mysterious vortex, just like you, but to here instead. Oh, I gave her Keith's dad's Kanto gym badges and his last Pokemon too. I have his Johto badges too. Here you go, please give them to Keith. In the mean time, why don't you go to the bug catching contest north of the city? I will get this portal I have here fixed so I can send you back to Hoenn."
    Alex: "Alright."

(Oore)
    As I kept on walking through the sanstorm, I could see a city in the horizon. As I started to walk faster in that direction, I looked in the sky at something flying overhead. It was a Fearow that had a Master Ball in its claws...

My current team: Marshtomp, Mightyena, Eevee, egg, shadow Magikarp, Natu; Daycare: Beautifly, Taillow; PC: shiny Oddish, Nidoran (boy); Missing: Aron
    Alex's current team: Grovyle, Marill, Corphish, Seviper, egg, egg; Daycare: Barboach; PC: Zangoose

Brandon's current team: shiny Nidorino, Hitmonlee, Beedrill, ???, shadow Feebas, shadow Duskull; PC: ???, ???; Missing: Furret

??? current team: Kecleon, Ariados, ???, ???

Last edited:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    It's just I'm always used to rating fics with bucketloads of description and immense length (going onto 3 pages sometimes), and script fics are completely new to me. Anyways, to review:

Well, I liked that chapter much better. The 1st person description was a nice change, and it made the reader (moi) feel more into the fic. It also felt longer to read, because of the description. The plot seems to change a bit, but I suppose that's all part of the story in which we'll have to wait for. No major grammatical mistakes, and most things were spelled correctly. I look forward to Chapter 19

~ MCD

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    pokeseeker said:
    Hey Latios Master, when are you going to post the next chapter?
    I'm trying to get around to it as soon as possible. School is taking away my time from posting new chapters. I might get chapter 19 posted by as soon as tomarrow (Thursday), or as late as Saturday, but I'm hoping sooner.

Fanfic of the week, sweet. :P

Chapter 19: Coming soon...

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    capalex65 said:
    i hope that you haven't given this good story up cos you really should try and send it into a nintendo office and see if they want to publish it as a book
    I would never give this story up. I just haven't had the time to start any new chapters. I promise to make more chapters, and more often when summer vacation starts for me.

Btw, I don't think Nintendo would publish my story. x_x

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    Chapter 19: Phenac Memories

(Oore)
    I stumbled into the first city as I held on Natu. I looked up and saw a Pok?mon Center near by. I stood up and started to walk there but then some guy about my age dressed in all black including black sunglasses and short, spiking, black hair but into me.

Kid: "Hey, watch where you're going!"
    Me: "Sorry, but you bumped into me."
    Kid: "Oh, yeah?! Well let's just settle this with a Pok?mon battle."
    Me: "I would, but I need to get to the Pok?mon Center to heal my Natu. He is badly hurt."
    Kid: "So what. We're settling this now. Go, Shuppet and Duskull!"
    Me: "Go, Mightyena and Marshtomp!"
    (At that moment the two ghost Pok?mon disappeared.)
    Me: "What?"
    Kid: "In this battle, you must figure out where my Pok?mon are to bet them!"
    Me: "Hmmm... Marshtomp, use Water Gun in ever direction! Mightyena, use Bite on each Pok?mon if hit!"
    Marshtomp started to blast Water Gun all around him. Then one blast smacked into Shuppet who appeared. At that second a pic of a shadow Shuppet showed up on my Snag-em machine on my arm.
    Me: "That is one of the shadow Pok?mon that I'm looking for! Go, Great Ball!"
    Shuppet then was captured and the kid that I was battling became very angry.
    Kid: "You stole my Pok?mon! How dare you! Go, Haunter! Use Giga Drain on Marshtomp! Duskull, use Ice Beam on Mightyena!"
    My Pok?mon were then knocked out from the Giga Drain and Ice Beam.
    Me: "Ah, no! I quit! The rest of my Pok?mon can't even hit yours."

Later on I got to the Pok?mon Center to get my Pok?mon healed. Nurse Joy told me that it would take awhile, especially for Natu to get healed. I got my shadow Shuppet from the PC, and took him, Eevee, shadow Magikarp, and my egg out to rest in the park. The weather was great. It was sunny and warm, and there was a small breeze. I took my egg and started to wipe it with a cloth. I kept the two shadow Pok?mon in their Pok? Balls but let Eevee lay next to me to rest. I then started to fall asleep when I heard a Pok?mon battle going on. I looked up and saw Brandon capturing a Sneasel from some women. I also saw that Brandon was using his Hitmonlee and a Blaziken, who I guess was his starter. The women who was wearing a purple jacket and black sunglasses had a Hitmontop. I looked down at my Eevee who was sleeping and back up again. Brandon was gone. I looked back at Eevee, and then to my egg. I started to remember all that had happened. I remembered watching Steve and Lance on TV, I remembered getting my Mudkip (now Marshtomp) from Prof. Birch, I remembered dealing with Team Rocket members and meeting my friends, June and Alex. I also could remember my great gym battles. Memories from being a very little kid even came to mind. I remembered my shiny Oddish getting chased around by Brandon's shiny Nidoran (Now Nidorino). I looked up in the sky and saw a Fearow flying across. I shocking memory came back to me.
    Me: "My Scyther! I remember that I captured what looked like a shiny Scyther with a Master Ball during the beginning of my journey!"
    I stood up and looked up at the sky. Eevee woke up and looked at me wondering what was going on. I looked up and saw something round and shiny in the Fearow's claws.
    Me: "That's the Fearow!"
    At that point I felt rage building up in me. I wanted that Scyther back and that Fearow punished. The Fearow started to fly closer to the park, and closer to the ground. He then arrived in the park and landed. The Fearow then started to eat berries of off a bush near a tree. A grabbed a rock near me on the ground and threw it...

My current team: Marshtomp(Pok?mon Center), Mightyena(Pok?mon Center), Eevee, egg, shadow Magikarp, shadow Shuppet, Natu(Pok?mon Center); Daycare: Beautifly, Taillow; PC: shiny Oddish, Nidoran (boy); Missing: Aron

Brandon's current team: shiny Nidorino, Blaziken, Hitmonlee, shadow Feebas, shadow Duskull, shadow Sneasel; PC: Beedrill, ???, ???; Missing: Furret

Last edited:

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    Thanks, capalex65! :)

Man, time has gone by fast. A whole month since I made a chapter. Well, I don't have any new chapters right now, but I did spend a long time on making banners and stuff for this fanfic. I also made plans on future sequels.

These are what I have planned:

Latios Master: The Born Legend (In progress) A Pok?mon trainer's adventure through the regions of Hoenn and Orre. At the same time a deadly, black Rayquaza is making mass destruction in the largest city in Hoenn, DragonWave City. The trainer and his friends must stop this Rayquaza, but how will they do it? Also, who is the mysterious man following these trainers?

LM2: The Mystery Islands (2004 or 2005) It is a trip to the Mystery Islands that our heroes will never forget. They are never safe, because an evil Deoxys is in the shadows...

LM3: Pok?mon City (2005 or 2006) A new region, with the capitol city of Pok?mon. Legends will be born, and a journey ends...

LM4: The Real World (2005, 2006, or 2007) It is the real world where Pok?mon is only a TV show, video game, and trading card game. What happens when they become real?... (Might be made at the same time as LM2 or LM1)

LM5: The Technology Age (2006 or 2007) Virtual reality meets Pok?mon.

EDIT: I will most likely have a new chapter tomarrow. Hopefully as much as 3 new chapters this week. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2010
    I may have only read the first paragraph but it's a great start and so far I think it'll be a great story once I read more of it! :)

capalex65

Anyone need a website done..?
    Years
    *gatheres a large group of demonstrants*

Demostrants: DO NOT QUIT!!!!! DO NOT QUIT!!!!! DO NOT QUIT!!!!! DO NOT QUIT!!!!! DO NOT QUIT!!!!! DO NOT QUIT!!!!! DO NOT QUIT!!!!! DO NOT QUIT!!!!! DO NOT QUIT!!!!!.

Me: do not quit this story LM i like it

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    Ok, time for a new chapter. Btw, forget about the LM3, 4, and 5 ideas. I've decided to make those different.

Chapter 20: Battle in Pyrite Cave- Part 1

The Fearow Looked back at me and saw the rock coming. He then flew away.
    Me: "Ah, he got away again."
    I then took my things and went to get my Pok?mon from the Pok?mon Center. I also deposited my two shadow Pok?mon into the PC. After that I left and headed out of the city.

(hours later)
    I finally made it to Pyrite Town, and headed towards the middle of the city. As I was walking, I saw a man dressed in black run towards a big building. I then followed him, to see what he was up to. When I got in the building, the entire place was deserted, and the place was a mess. I ran up the stairs to the second floor, and then to the third floor, and there was still no one to be found. I then came to a cave, and figured that the man ran in there. I then went in, and walked for a long time, but could still not find him, or anyone. I then came to a place where you could see water below. As I began to walk farther, a man jumped in front of me! It wasn't the guy I saw before, but instead it was a man dressed in purple.
    Man: "What are you doing here?!"
    Me: "I just came in here for a little walk, that's all."
    Man: "Oh, yeah? Well, let's have a Pok?mon battle! Go, Noctowl and Gligar!"
    Me: "Go, Marshtomp and Eevee!"
    At that second, my Snag'em Machine told me that the Gligar was a shadow Pok?mon!
    Man: "Gligar, use Earthquake! Noctowl, use Hypnosis!"
    Me: "Marshtomp, use Water Gun! Eevee, Tackle!"
    The ground shaked from the Earthquake, making my Pok?mon's attacks miss! Then Noctowl's Hypnosis made Marshtomp fall asleep!
    Man: "Here, take this!"
    At that second, the man pulled out some kind of spray, and sprayed it at Marshtomp! Then my Marshtomp started glowing, and devolved back to Mudkip!
    Man: "How'd you like my Devolution Spray?! Hahaha!"
    Me: "That was a dirty trick!"
    Man: "I don't care. The boss gave this to me to spray at your Pok?mon so you wouldn't interfere with our plans!"
    Me: "Well, take this!"
    I threw a Great Ball at his Gligar, and it was caught!
    Me: "How do you like your Gligar now?"
    Man: "Err, you're making me mad! Return, Noctowl!"
    The man then ran away into the shadows, while I returned Mudkip and Eevee to their Pok? Balls, and held my new Gligar.

I then walked on, hoping to find an end to the cave. I then finally came to a room with a platform in the middle. All of a sudden, strange music was playing! I then saw a man with a huge afro and yellow clothes walk up to the platform.
    Me: "Who are you?"
    Miror B.: "I am your worst nightmare! Behold your destruction, for I am Boss Miror B., and I will make you scream at my music and dancing! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!"
    At that second, the power went out, making the music stopped, and the lights to go out.
    Miror B.: "Wha?! What happened to my beautiful music?!
    At that second, four Ludicolo came dancing in.
    Miror B.: "Oh, you guys are too late! You were suppose to come in right after I did! You ruined my dance number!"
    Me: (to myself) "What kind of weirdo is this guy?"
    As Miror B. started screaming at his Pok?mon, I snuck past them and ran into a room behind them, and pushed a button on a control panel that closed the door.
    Miror B.: "Hey, where did that boy go?! You let him escape!!!"
    Miror B. then started dancing, and tripped over his radio that was playing his music earlier. It crashed to the floor and got busted.
    "Miror B.: "No, my music!!!"
    I then breathed a sigh of relief, because I was so glad to get away from Miror B. I then saw someone in black standing in the middle of the room.
    Man: "Prepare for your doom! For I will crush you like a cat with a mouse!"
    Me: "What ever. Are you the guy that I was chasing?"
    Man: "Yes, I am. Now battle me! Go, Rhydon and Aggron!"
    Me: "Go, Mudkip and Mightyena!"
    Man: "And, to make things more interesting, I have boulders on ceiling that will drop on your Pok?mon, to insure my victory!!"

My current team: Mudkip, Mightyena, Eevee, Natu, egg, shadow Gligar; DayCare: Beautifly, Taillow; PC: shiny Oddish, Nidoran (male), shadow Magikarp, shadow Shuppet; Missing: Aron
    June's current team: Torchic, Beautifly, egg, egg; DayCare: Igglybuff
    Alex's current team: Grovyle, Marill, Corphish, Seviper, egg, egg; DayCare: Barboach, PC: Zangoose

Brandon's current team: shiny Nidorino, Blaziken, Hitmonlee, shadow Feebas, shadow Duskull, shadow Sneasel; PC: Beedrill, ???, ???; Missing: Furret

Back