• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Latios Master: The Born Legend

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    No new chapter at the moment, but how do you guys like the new feature I added? I added pictures of the characters at the end of the last chapter, and I will continue that for all the rest of the chapters. Also, here is a rundown of what will happen during the next year:

Latios Master: The Born Legend- Finishing up in Orre and finishing up in Hoenn. It will end with a climatic battle in DragonWave City.

LM2: The Mystery Islands (The Sequel)- It will be about traveling around an area called the Mystery Islands. There are rampaging Deoxys and a new breed of Pok?mon, so stay in tuned.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    shining_light said:
    It's Great Latios Master! you must post more of the chapters! ^^;;. and by the way, how many chapters are there?
    I only have 20 chapters done so far. I'm planning on having maybe 40-50 by the end of LM:TBL, and then more than that for LM2. Even though I only have 20 chapters done so far, I already have planned what will happen in the future. Also, I even have planned new characters that will join the main group, along with new villians.

shining_light

Dolphins. ^^. School. ;-;
    Years
    Latios Master said:
    I only have 20 chapters done so far. I'm planning on having maybe 40-50 by the end of LM:TBL, and then more than that for LM2. Even though I only have 20 chapters done so far, I already have planned what will happen in the future. Also, I even have planned new characters that will join the main group, along with new villians.
    40-50 Chapters? Wow =O. and more for LM2? That's alot to read through X__x. But I guess if it's a good enough RP, Which i'm sure it will be ^_^. And once again, i say you MUST post more chapters. XD.

Back