• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Latios or Latias?

Latios or Latias?

• Latios

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Latias

Votes: 13 56.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JaggedMan

The Cheese Pokemon!
Years
  • What is your favorite of these legionaries, Latios or Latias? Well... I prefer Latias, Latias just is more outgoing than Latios... but Latios is smarter... I don't really know my favorite, lol.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    I've got no beef with Latios, but as far as competitive battling goes you can't use him cos he's teh uberz. I like Latias...many different sets you can use with her and she's got good typing...so I like teh Latias.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Latios. Who doesn't want that extra power?

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
  • I was always a Latios fan, it just looked so...sleak. I don't know it was cool, but after 2 watching the 5th movie I was really attracted to Latias, though Latios did sacrifice himself for the city...dang Idonknow!!

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
  • Latias, because she seems more apealing then her counter part Latios. I do think that Latios is probably stronger though...

Years
  • Latias. For the WISHes and playful look.

Latios just has that look. Of irritation and seriousness on his face.

Kendall

Fool of a Took
    Years
  • Latias, definitely. She's cute. And I loved her in Pokemon Heroes. Plus you can actually battle with her!

Years
  • Before I watched Pokemon Heroes for the first time recently, I never knew much about Latios and Latias other than the names. I like both Pokemon but out of the two, I prefer Latios.

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
  • Latias, because I love its colors (shiny and unshiny) and it's just so cute.

You can also you use it in standard competitive battling which is also a +. Seriously, Latias is more useful than Latios in ubers most of the time. <_>

Lt_Nite

GnR for life!
    Years
  • I don't really have a preference or favorite of the two but probably just Latios because blue is my favorite color.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2016
    I nicknamed my shiny latios and latias, lemon and lime with their yellow and green colors. Together they are sprite.
    Latias is my fave for her yellow shiny color and her outgoing attitude

Back