• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Latios or Latias?

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Latias. I love Latias to bits. I wouldn't object to being trapped on a desert island with Latias. Besides- Latias is female, and that means she isn't in danger of her defining chromosome disappearing someday.

Xylitol

*Insert pun here*
    Years
    I have a very strong liking for Latias, although I don't know why. Maybe it's that lv100 Latias I have on my FireRed traded from my Sapphire. :P

bmah

B.A.M.
    Years
    Latios or Latias? Umm, can't really decide; doesn't really matter to me. It's like comparing Plusle to Minun.

Years
    i like latias because shes prettier, and pretty much, well, industrable. and plus, she was one of the first third generation pokemon i learnt about. i didnt learn about latios until a lot later. and also, red is a better color than blue.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I hate both of them but if I had to choose it will be Latios. I don't like them because they are Psychic types and I've always hated Psychic types except for maybe Lugia and Chimecho

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
    I don't care what stats they start out with, I just use the pokemon that I like because they can all be trained to be good ^^

I prefer latias <3

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I prefer Latias to Latios. Simply because I like red better then blue, plain as that.

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
    I like Latios, he was also one of the first Pokemon I saw before the 3rd generation came out! So for me, this question is easy! ^_^

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    That'd hard. :\ I had Ruby first, so I had Latios first, but Latias is female, and females dominate [j/k]

Probably Latios, because I had him first.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I like Latios, but that doesn't mean I don't like Latias. I don't know... I just chose to see Latios in Emerald instead of Latias... :\

SapphireL

I don't wanna lose your love..
    Years
    I personally like Latias more. She's cute. :3 (and I like the Sapphire exclusives more than the Ruby exclusives. lol)

Back in the day... Latias got me through the Battle Tower in Sapphire. ...but now, I don't even use ubers. :/

Back