• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Latios

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    Hey guys,

I'm new here and I just recently decided to quest for all the legendaries (and eventually the full Dex) in Alpha Sapphire. I really want to catch Latios but I'm not sure how get it. I did some light research and it appears that the only way is via streetpass. I'm not sure how to work streetpass or how to get the eon ticket through streetpass.

Would anyone be able to help me out?

PurpleOrange

still don't know what I'm doing
    Years
    Hey guys,

I'm new here and I just recently decided to quest for all the legendaries (and eventually the full Dex) in Alpha Sapphire. I really want to catch Latios but I'm not sure how get it. I did some light research and it appears that the only way is via streetpass. I'm not sure how to work streetpass or how to get the eon ticket through streetpass.

Would anyone be able to help me out?

make sure your 3ds is connected to the internet (in game as well), then go on the buzz nav, there should be a letter box symbol, tap on that a few times and you should get it (i think you have to do something with the pss too), if you don't get the eon ticket after tapping the letterbox, save, wait approx 8 hours (i know, it's a while) disconnect and reconnect to the internet, a new letterbox should appear, tap again, if you don't get it, save a wait again (repeat as necessary) eventually you should get it. hope this helps!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Through StreetPass, you can receive the Eon Ticket from the people who already have it. I'm not sure what the chances are behind it, though I just left mine in sleep mode for a while and when I refreshed the BuzzNav, I had it. Really all you do is keep trying, eventually you'll get it. If you go to busy public places, taking your DS with you and leaving it in sleep mode might help too.

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
    yes it has to be with street pass as in people you pass in real life not from passerbys on internet

Mis

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2016
    Why don't you just get Omega Ruby, and play the game, and once you go to the island where you can catch a Latios, then trade it over to Alpha Sapphire. That's why I always get both games in the series. Except for the really old games. I never owned my own Ruby version. My brothers did though. :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    Because there is a new Pokemon game coming out relatively soon so I don't want to waste $40 on a game I won't play much going into the future. It just doesn't seem like a valid option at this point in the games life cycle.

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    Yeah it would be silly spending so much to get a Pokemon you can get regardless.

magicalgirlj

I liek Popplio
    Years
    I got mine when I visited my cousins in Florida. I passed by my cousin Johnny and I loaded the latest data revived and then I got an eon ticket. I thought be a mystery gift event

Xrx

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2016
    You could also trade a Pokemon for Latios through the GTS (PSS Menue). This way you don´t have to buy the game (Omega Ruby) itself.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2024
    Hey Im gonna play through OR again and have my old Latios. I wont need the old one so if you wanna trade let me know and we can exchange friend codes.

Back