• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Latioslegend's Evd, events, and shiny Trade Center

Is my shop good at all?

• Excellent!

Votes: 219 65.6%
  • Pretty good

Votes: 74 22.2%
  • Could have been better

Votes: 17 5.1%
  • This shop is so pale from living in the shadows of all other threads!

Votes: 24 7.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2012
    Any chance you have the Pichu/Arceus/Jirachi freebies left?

I can offer Dratini eggs as filler.

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2011
    I'm gonna be on all day. Think we can trade tonight? Remember I need two arceus (1 adamant & 1 modest if u have them). Is it possible that they can be lvl 70?

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Hi I was wondering if you are still giving out the Pikachu Colored Pichu. As I desperately need one in my Heart Gold. Also could I get the Arceus and Jirachi?
    My FC: 5027 6818 0707

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2012
    I was wondering the same about your freebies. I don't care much about what nature they are.

My FC is in my sig. Anything would be greatly appreciated.

coots

I'mma eat chuu
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2010
    Do you have any of the freebie ones?
    I really need the pichu
    ='O

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Most of my evs cept that i spose lol
    atm i have
    shiny eved hitmonchan shiny eved yanmega shiny eved scizor shiny eved ninetails shiny eved
    sceptile shiny eved umbreon shiny eved gallade shiny eved groudon. Any you like?

Oh can I get info on Groudon please?^^

your thread has so much I want in it especially in the shinys but idk what I can offer that would be worth ya time.

about the only thing I have is a timid lugia I caught in my SS and used for some battles in gyms and elite 4 the EV's ya could just delete with berrys guess thats no biggy the lugia is still 35 it didn't do much

if you want the lugia let me know and i'll tell ya what I like

also i'd love a jirachi if it were possible at all? i'm aussie and jirachi is one event we may never get since it wasn't a wifi one

btw what are SR projects? idk what SR stands for or what they are lol

What are the IVs on Lugia?^^ yes to your Jirachi request, and SR projects stand for soft reset.

Basically you save and keep on recapturing a legendary pokemon till you get the right IVs and or nature you want. ;)

Any chance you have the Pichu/Arceus/Jirachi freebies left?

I can offer Dratini eggs as filler.

Please no eggs @_@ but yes to your request though.^^

I'm gonna be on all day. Think we can trade tonight? Remember I need two arceus (1 adamant & 1 modest if u have them). Is it possible that they can be lvl 70?

No Arceus can't be 70. Sorry when I came on the site said it was going under "unscheduled maintinence."

i have many shinies to offer you. pm me for details.

Lets try to keep trade talk in the trade thread, ok? =P

Hi I was wondering if you are still giving out the Pikachu Colored Pichu. As I desperately need one in my Heart Gold. Also could I get the Arceus and Jirachi?
    My FC: 5027 6818 0707

Yes to your request.^^ now just to find a time when we can trade at.

Can you get on tomorrow night at 1am?

Sorry I have some changes over here now, so I got to get up a litte earlier, so not at 1 anymore.^^;

Do you have any of the freebie ones?
    I really need the pichu
    ='O

Yep I have plenty left, and yes you can have one.^_^

im looking for a shiny charmander !!! il give u anything.

What can you offer? =]

so around 8:00 p.m for me and 11 pm for you?? on what day?

Tuesday or Wednesday if I were to make a time.^^;

hey do you think we could do that trade for a free arceus and pichu now?

Not now I'm just here to respond to messages, a little busy with work.

can i take part in your 3 giveaway pokemon?

Sure!^_^

coots

I'mma eat chuu
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2010
    That's awesome
    I'd love one whenever you have time to trade

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2010
    I want that arceus and colored pichu let me know went you will be ready for the trade me i can tomorrow

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2017
    What are the IVs on Lugia?^^ yes to your Jirachi request, and SR projects stand for soft reset.

Basically you save and keep on recapturing a legendary pokemon till you get the right IVs and or nature you want. ;)

working out IV's is beyond me and so is EV training and chaining in platinum and all that due to most of the guides for it not being too easy to understand for noobs so i'm sorry no idea on lugia's IV's

thx for letting me know about what SR projects are too bad I catch all my legendarys asap except the wandering ones otherwise I would of >_<

edit: oops I was wrong before I met lugia at 45 and it is 47 I did level it couple levels in elite 4 and such so not knowing whats EV's it got skrews up IV numbers I think and I just tryed to use calculator and it said

8/24/24/4/8/21

but as the thing I did it on says the EV points it got skrews with it as well as theres only a 33% chance for most of the numbers

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back