• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Latioslegend's Evd, events, and shiny Trade Center

Is my shop good at all?

• Excellent!

Votes: 219 65.6%
  • Pretty good

Votes: 74 22.2%
  • Could have been better

Votes: 17 5.1%
  • This shop is so pale from living in the shadows of all other threads!

Votes: 24 7.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Can i have the shiny lucario for my shiny evd electivire?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2010
    Hey!

I think you missed my post =( I was wondering if you had anymore free Arceus. Ill take a modest one if you do!

Thank you!

FC 1892 4468 8006

Years
    Hello there - wondering firstly if I could grab a free Arceus? Any nature would be fine, whichever you have the most of :)
    Second, could I also get a free Pikachu Coloured Pichu? (If I can only get one freebie, I would love to have to the Pichu rather than Arceus.)

Many thanks.

FC is: 4254 7700 1771 ^.^

Last edited:

uchiha sasuke

2337-8711-7616
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2020
    Can I also have a free arceus?

It's something I don't have and I would like to get into my game.

Recently I got a pikachu coloured pichu and the NZ jirachi, so I don't need those two.

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2010
    pichu event

if u guys are still handing out pika colored pichus i was wondering if u guys can send me one my id on pokemon is:52479 (if needed) my name is zero on soul silverplease if u guys or anyone can help me i would strongly appreciate it

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    I'll take any nature Can we trade another time though?, Just noticed, I can't trade ATM
    Hope this is okay.

Well I had to bail anyway so now problem =P just PM when you want to trade.

The date is Jun. 22, 2010

Ok I"m interested in it.^^

Can i have the shiny lucario for my shiny evd electivire?

I would take the offer, but I already have what you offered. Unless the IVs are better than mine.

Hey!

I think you missed my post =( I was wondering if you had anymore free Arceus. Ill take a modest one if you do!

Thank you!

FC 1892 4468 8006

Sorry if I missed your's! and yes I have some left, and of course you can have one!^^ just VM/PM when you catch me online.

Hello there - wondering firstly if I could grab a free Arceus? Any nature would be fine, whichever you have the most of
    Second, could I also get a free Pikachu Coloured Pichu? (If I can only get one freebie, I would love to have to the Pichu rather than Arceus.)

Many thanks.

FC is: 4254 7700 1771 ^.^

Sure you can have both if you like. =D just catch me online when I'm on/avaible.

im so sorry heres the link

Do you know the ev spread on your shiny evd Slowking, if I may ask?^^

CMT for your Flawless Floatzel? and Heracross? xD

Hm I really like your Salamence if its up for trade!^_-

Are you still giving away the pikachu colored Pichu? If so can I get one?

Sure dude! VM/PM when you catch me online.

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2010
    hiho, my first post in the community so lemme start this right. ^^
    i got myself Pokemon heartgold some days ago and noticed i couldn't do some funny events cause i was missing some unobtainable pokms :) a friend pointed me ur post and honestly i didnt believed him at first but now im wordless o.o
    Now to the actual question, do you have the arceus, pichu, celebi in stock yet? i would love having them... if i cannot please say smthng.

thx in advance
    from a new fan of u!

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2010
    hey, just wondering if you r still looking for the "Near max IVd HP (70) Pichu". if so, is it near max overall Ivs, or just HP? and what do u mean by the 70?
    and also, if ur lookin for an iv breeder, i could do that. :) i could also do some SR projects, so if u want any done, then just give me a shout

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2010
    I was wondering if you had any more Arceuses. I would love on if you do. My FC is 4641 1725 1761

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    I'll trade you a Japanese shiny Lugia for your Adamant natrured Shiny Ho oh...

My friend code is 4855 9143 5170 if you want to trade. ^^

The game I'm using is Heartgold.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2014
    I know you might get this a lot but was just wondering if I could snag one of the event Arceus you have there. Don't have a preference on nature, I'm just grateful for getting something cool :D

Friend code : 3052 1728 2283

Years
    hey there, wanna CMT for ape?
    Latioslegend's Evd, events, and shiny Trade Center

Infernape 29/31/29/13/31/31
    Jolly
    291/307/176/203/178/346
    Evs 4 HP/ 252 Atk/ 252 Spe

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Okay cool can you go on wifi to trade right now?

Sorry dude, but the time I came on around yesterday is usually just to do a few quick posts. What time zone are you?

Cheers mate, what time is good for you?

Hm well what time zone are you? I'm EST. I can trade throughtout the day after work.

hiho, my first post in the community so lemme start this right. ^^
    i got myself Pokemon heartgold some days ago and noticed i couldn't do some funny events cause i was missing some unobtainable pokms a friend pointed me ur post and honestly i didnt believed him at first but now im wordless o.o
    Now to the actual question, do you have the arceus, pichu, celebi in stock yet? i would love having them... if i cannot please say smthng.

thx in advance
    from a new fan of u!

Celebi, you mean Jirachi right? And yes they're in stock.^^ if you want a set of course you can have them. VM/PM on what will be a good time for you to trade at. My time zone is EST.

May I please have the free Arceus?

Sure, just try to catch me online when I'm on.

hey, just wondering if you r still looking for the "Near max IVd HP (70) Pichu". if so, is it near max overall Ivs, or just HP? and what do u mean by the 70?
    and also, if ur lookin for an iv breeder, i could do that. i could also do some SR projects, so if u want any done, then just give me a shout

HP=hit power. 70 is the strength for the hidden power attack. I'm looking for one with the type Ice with a HP of 70.

And yes I'm still looking for a SR/IV breeder.^_^ the biggest project I have is Shiny Rayquaza Max IVs with a nature of jolly/adamant. Offering 10 pokes from my shop, or unmentioned listings (mostly max IVd and RNGed).

I was wondering if you had any more Arceuses. I would love on if you do. My FC is 4641 1725 1761

Yes I have some left, and of course you can have a copy. Try to keep tabs on me though. Use the PM/VMs if necessary. ;]

I'll trade you a Japanese shiny Lugia for your Adamant natrured Shiny Ho oh...

My friend code is 4855 9143 5170 if you want to trade. ^^

The game I'm using is Heartgold.

Sorry not really looking for a shiny Lugia ATM.^^; try some of the others shops. Quite a few have max IVd Ho-ohs.

I know you might get this a lot but was just wondering if I could snag one of the event Arceus you have there. Don't have a preference on nature, I'm just grateful for getting something cool

Friend code : 3052 1728 2283

Yes you can have one, they're plenty left. VM/PM when you see me online however. I don't keep tabs on thread all too often since I started work.

hey there, wanna CMT for ape?

Infernape 29/31/29/13/31/31
    Jolly
    291/307/176/203/178/346
    Evs 4 HP/ 252 Atk/ 252 Spe

Hm I really like the Good Scizor!^^

Oh if I may ask? Is there anything else you may be interested in for the three Crown events? If not I can make a offer from my unmentioned listings.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back