• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Latioslegend's Evd, events, and shiny Trade Center

Is my shop good at all?

• Excellent!

Votes: 219 65.6%
  • Pretty good

Votes: 74 22.2%
  • Could have been better

Votes: 17 5.1%
  • This shop is so pale from living in the shadows of all other threads!

Votes: 24 7.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Sorry for the late replies everyone. I"m prepping for a new shop soon, so not been paying attention. Plus work and school is a bit hectic.

They are I think near flawless.

Near? Alright I"m interested.^^

hey can i get all three of the pokemon you are giving away. The arceus, colored pichu,and the jirachi i really could use them. If you can i dont care what nature.

Sure dude, just catch me when I"m online. =]

its still up for offer. but i cant give you adamant arceus but any other nature would do.

i will have docile nature please dont know how to quote lol im newish to here

Quote is the top right button in the message box. ;) and sure Docile would work.

I have a lvl 42 rydon that knows horndrill. (i am friends with Darksabre and he told me you might have wanted one). He has been trying to get on when your on but he has had trouble (he wants one of your arceus) I dont have wifi connection at my house so i have been working through him to trade with people. If your interested, cuz i am (i want a shiny ho-oh) i was wondering if i could get a usual time (i am EST) that you are on. DarkSabre recommended me to your amazing thread and i just wanted to get myself out there cuz im new to pokecommunity. Any way thank you for your time.

Well that sounds great if you have Horn Drill!^_^ What would be a good time for you EST to trade at? And welcome to the PokeCommunity!

Can I have

Arceus
    Pichu
    Jirachi
    3 Colored Dogs

These are all free, correct?

Yes and no. Yes that they are free, but no for the 3 dogs. You can only pick one of them

Hello what would you want for me to get a shiny charmander? I would trade anything i have for one.

Well what can you offer? One hit KO moves like Sheer Cold on a pokemon catch my eye.^^

hi can i get that free arceus and coloured pichu?

Sure man, just catch me online when I"m on.

hey can i get a the free colored pichu, arceus, jirachi. if the three colored dogs are free i would like to have those too

Yes, but you can only have one of the three dogs. ;]

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2010
    Hey I am wondering could I get the info on this. I am not sure that this was an event or at least I have never heard of it.

PCNYD Tropius

Thank you for your time.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2010
    hi, am i able to get the free Arceus last pokemon i need for my pokedex :D, am if i am allowed could i get a free shiny entei?
    Thanks

Sh@dowSneak

Friend Code:1291 3476 0979 SS
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    Hey this is the person with the lvl 42 Rydon that knows horndrill. I wanted to let you know it is now a rypherior is that okay still? I dont know if i mentioned, but i work with and through the user Darksabre. Umm ill talk with him but he usually gets on pokecommunity between 6:00 and 7:00 in the morning during the weekdays. And i was thinking i would really want a shiny eevee. is that all right? if not just let me know and if the time range isnt okay with you just let me know. Remember i live in georgia, united states so i would be EST. but i will talk with Darksabre and let you know the exact details. Thanks!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    I am interested in the free pokemon. arceus, jirachi, pichu, and entei my heartgold friend code is 4297 7495 1855 and my Name is Donovan

toushiroH95

platinium trainer
    Years
  • Hi there:)
    first could I get any of the crown dogs for give away? :D
    youre th greates you know ;)
    and I got a flawless shiny charizard :)
    but If I trade it I want a clone back :s
    Im intersted on these ones:

Shiny Latias 25/15/28/30/22/11
    Timid
    296/213/318/287/328
    Evs 6 HP/ 252 Sp Atk/ 252 Spe

Evd Moltres 28/16/31/31/31/31
    Modest
    343/198/216/383/224/237
    Evs (No doubt 252 in Sp atk!)

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Hey all. Listen I started a few AP classes so my time is severely strained. @_@ if you want to trade VM or PM on the following site:

http://www.pallettribune.com/forums/
    My account name is Classic2Retro.

So sorry everyone about this, but life is hectic currently. I'm still trading and battling, just not as much. :P

Sh@dowSneak

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    Hey this is the guy with the lvl 42 barely Rhyperior that knows horndrill. I was wondering if i could have a modest shiny evee for it. I will be able to trade this thursday (October 20th) at 7:00 a.m. or 5:00 p.m. (EST or UTC-4 hours). Thanks! Bye! :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I would like as many free Arceus as you can give me, please. I know you need three for the events on HG. How can I find you?

Sh@dowSneak

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    I would like as many free Arceus as you can give me, please. I know you need three for the events on HG. How can I find you?

Um you can only get two of the dragon trio in HG/SS via the event. 1 event arceus and 1 Azure Flute Arceus gets you two of them. Those are the only two types of available arceus's.

By the way if you want to get in Contact with LatiosLegends You have to go onto Pallettribune.com/forums/ and message him. His username is Classic2Retro.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2011
    Hi i have TRU Shaymin lvl 50 mild nature, and TRU arceus(ev max ) lvl 100 sassy nature

ur latias real interst me i think i can give u a good offer for it

I'am looking Ur event TRU manaphy pls send me private c ya

Sh@dowSneak

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    Like I said

If you want to get in Contact with LatiosLegends You have to go onto Pallettribune.com/forums/ and message him. His username is Classic2Retro

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back