• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Latioslegend's Evd, events, and shiny Trade Center

Is my shop good at all?

• Excellent!

Votes: 219 65.6%
  • Pretty good

Votes: 74 22.2%
  • Could have been better

Votes: 17 5.1%
  • This shop is so pale from living in the shadows of all other threads!

Votes: 24 7.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2015
    Hm got any evd or shinies possibly? :)

Well I do plan on getting plenty of shinies Evd including the shiny Shaymin ;).

Wow you sersouily would do it for free? O_o dude I highly appreciate this and thank you so much for the generousity! :D

And I like your following shinies
    Ponyta
    Quirky Gible
    Seaking
    No problem. By the way, sorry I didn't reply sooner. I was wondering where my post was! Anyway, PM me when you are ready to trade and get the Secret Key.

goldemuse6

Muse
    Years
    Interested in an EV trained Timid Almia Darkrai or EV Trained Timid Peli 11 Shaymin or EV Trained Bold 10 ANNIV Suicune for:
    Shiny Porygon z IVs 31/28/24/26/31/31
    Modest
    311/173/169/400/186/279
    4 HP/ 252 Sp Atk/ 252 Spe

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    I really want your shiny porygon Z and your shiny gyarados (Both EV'd right?)
    I've got some shiny's like charizard and kingler, and I have all legendaries (some of an special event, some unkown to me :s)

yes both are evd =3 Um could you post the natures of your legends please?

cKn: Hm nothing is catching my eye =/ um do you have to update your shop with anything? if not we may be able to work something out.

Terminator: Well I'll check your thread later (can't now sorry T_T).

Interested in an EV trained Timid Almia Darkrai or EV Trained Timid Peli 11 Shaymin or EV Trained Bold 10 ANNIV Suicune for:
    Shiny Porygon z IVs 31/28/24/26/31/31
    Modest
    311/173/169/400/186/279
    4 HP/ 252 Sp Atk/ 252 Spe

Might be interested in the Darkari^^ can you post IVs if you wouldn't mind?

i need a clone of ho-oh, raiku, &+ latias xD
    i can offer starter pokemon -^_^-

Sure! Just give me a notice when were both online. :P

No problem. By the way, sorry I didn't reply sooner. I was wondering where my post was! Anyway, PM me when you are ready to trade and get the Secret Key.

Sorry to say I may have to make changes to our trade^^; I'll check your thread.

Last edited:

goldemuse6

Muse
    Years
    Darkrai:
    Timid
    Lv 100
    Hp 282 Atk 176 Def 215 Sp Atk 369 Sp Def 216 Spd 383
    Not sure of exact IV's, but I know Spd and Sp Atk are 31.

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Darkrai:
    Timid
    Lv 100
    Hp 282 Atk 176 Def 215 Sp Atk 369 Sp Def 216 Spd 383
    Not sure of exact IV's, but I know Spd and Sp Atk are 31.

Meh I'll just check the other IVs later lol. Sure I'll trade for it^^

shadow rayquaza

ultima trainer
    Years
    Will you trade your 10th Anniversary Tyranitar and 10th Anniversary Charizard for a Shiny Metagross lvl 100, and a Shiny Gallade lvl 100?

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Will you trade your 10th Anniversary Tyranitar and 10th Anniversary Charizard for a Shiny Metagross lvl 100, and a Shiny Gallade lvl 100?

Sorry I have the 2 you just offered :P. Got any evd?

Sick, whats your FC and when can you be on?

Well we can do it now, but it'll have to be quick trade^^; do you need me to clone the Darkari?

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    I dont know it since its not mine but if I had to take a guess it would be. 252 HP, 252 attack

Erm... =/ hm could you bring this trade discussion to my VMs will be getting off soon.

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    i have a new shiny EVd modest charizard and shiny EVd adamant blazekin
    ????

Sorry I already have them :(. Well I'm in a good mood so I'll make you a deal ;). I'll give you one for free, but you have to give me a notice if something very interesting Evd wise comes up in your shop.

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    Sorry I already have them :(. Well I'm in a good mood so I'll make you a deal ;). I'll give you one for free, but you have to give me a notice if something very interesting Evd wise comes up in your shop.
    sounds pretty sweetness to me!!! thanx alot and when i do you'll be the 1st to know

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    sounds pretty sweetness to me!!! thanx alot and when i do you'll be the 1st to know

Great to hear :D. Now which of the 2 would you like?^^ (can't trade tonight getting off really soon.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back