• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Latioslegend's Evd, events, and shiny Trade Center

Is my shop good at all?

• Excellent!

Votes: 219 65.6%
  • Pretty good

Votes: 74 22.2%
  • Could have been better

Votes: 17 5.1%
  • This shop is so pale from living in the shadows of all other threads!

Votes: 24 7.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    Here try this Calculator. Most reliable one in my opinion ;).

yeah, any way i put it in suicune's ivs arent looking that fantastic regardless. i did however just trade for a great iv'd skarmory to EV, so yay for that work! would still like to trade something for vaporeon, though. i noticed you're not too happy with that gengar..here's mine

l100, timid, 256/149/151/358/183/350, 252 spa/spe 4hp, ivs 25/31/26/30/28/31. was raised in R/S/E and cloned and imported

Terminator

Destiny is the only motivation
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2014
    I may consider you as a trade partner :D, but are you able to comply to all my agreements mentioned?

Latios can be Caught in the wild at 40, however with the southern island ticket it can be 50. ;)

Oh can I get the IVs on the Timid Suicune and Lucario if you wouldn't mind?^^ As for Donphan I'm going to check it through shoddy.

Sorry dude I already have a evd version :P.

Crap sorry! I must have accidently deleted before posting X_x um I was going to say could you post a list of your evd with natures please?

Hm do you have any shiniess?

come on dude no one has time to post THAT many natures >_> cant u pick a handful that u want and ill give u the natures o-o?

Years
  • hi

hi iwas interested in your shiny evd umbreon and gyrados.
    I have the follwoing to offer^^

Shiny lvl 100 evd
    tyarniar damant
    mismagius timid
    salemance bashful
    garchomp admant
    scizor adamant
    metagross adment

I also have a shiny vl 74 modest empoleon

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    come on dude no one has time to post THAT many natures >_> cant u pick a handful that u want and ill give u the natures o-o?

Grr.. ok then can you give me natures on your following evd please :3

Rapadash
    Lugia
    Glaceon
    Sharpedo

Well I can EV train pokemon, but getting to level 100 is slightly more difficult. But still, I can do it! Just give me some pokemon!

Of course getting you the pokes would be my duty! :D but if your gettting a AR Rare candies shouldn't me too hard anymore lol.

yeah, any way i put it in suicune's ivs arent looking that fantastic regardless. i did however just trade for a great iv'd skarmory to EV, so yay for that work! would still like to trade something for vaporeon, though. i noticed you're not too happy with that gengar..here's mine

l100, timid, 256/149/151/358/183/350, 252 spa/spe 4hp, ivs 25/31/26/30/28/31. was raised in R/S/E and cloned and imported

Hm look good :), um could you post your full listings again^^;

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shiny lvl 100 evd
    tyarniar damant
    mismagius timid
    salemance bashful
    garchomp admant
    scizor adamant
    metagross adment

I also have a shiny vl 74 modest empoleon

Could I get IVs on teh Empoleon if you wouldn't mind?^^

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009

thanks. certainly, if you like more than 1 i could definitely choose a 2nd, as your thread is the most awesome thing in the world

gengar, l100, timid, 256/149/151/358/183/350, 252 spa/spe 4hp, 25/31/26/30/28/31
    donphan, l100, impish 384/276/372/139/155/136, ev'd in hp/def/4atk, 31/31/31/30/30/31
    shiny ninetlaes, l100, timid,286/147/182/261/231/328 ev'd in 252spa/spe, 30/x/27/31/26/31
    Zapdos, l100, modest, 310/176/188/383/204/294 ev'd in 252spa/spe/4hp, 19/11/13/31/19/26, hidden power ice
    raikou, l100, timid292/182/176/309/224/330, ev'd in 255spa/spe, nothing breathtaking re: IVs
    lucario, l58, jolly, 167/187/104/140/104/179, 252atk/spe/4def, near perfect IVs
    and some misc cool stuff (shiny 66 bellyzard w/ 31 in atk, shiny 45 breloom with 31 in atk/spe, etc.)

Terminator

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2014
    Grr.. ok then can you give me natures on your following evd please :3

Of course getting you the pokes would be my duty! :D but if your gettting a AR Rare candies shouldn't me too hard anymore lol.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Could I get IVs on teh Empoleon if you wouldn't mind?^^

Rapadash calm
    Lugia gentle
    Glaceon quiet
    Sharpedo quiet

pick more if u dont like id rather do them in small chunks :P

Years
  • Okay so yeah. Tell me which pokemon you need EV trained (not fully trained, for now). I can get you one EV trained per day, at a rate of up to 10 per week. :)

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    yar! Hows about a shiny suicune for your 10aniv Entei?

Sorry got one recently^^; but could you post a list of your shinies with natures? please =]

Okay so yeah. Tell me which pokemon you need EV trained (not fully trained, for now). I can get you one EV trained per day, at a rate of up to 10 per week.

Hm... well I do need a ev trainer :) just lemme see if I can get the rare candy code to work on my DS and I shall consider your service!

Rapadash calm
    Lugia gentle
    Glaceon quiet
    Sharpedo quiet

pick more if u dont like id rather do them in small chunks

Those natures=NOES!
    How about these evd?
    Magnezone
    Lanturn
    Milktank

Rick: Could you please give me the Jolly Lucario's IVs?^_^

Years
  • Okay. Also, do you have any idea when you will be deciding whether we shall merge or not? I will add many pokemon to my shop. And it seems like I don't have many, but I just don't post the full statistics like you do =P

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Okay. Also, do you have any idea when you will be deciding whether we shall merge or not? I will add many pokemon to my shop. And it seems like I don't have many, but I just don't post the full statistics like you do =P

I'll probably decide this weekend.^^

What keeps from making the final decision is my "fair share" I will see your thread after the update and depending if you offer a lot or a few "unique pokes" I shall make a decision ;).

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    hey latios im interested in

Evd Shiny Alakazam
    evd shiny blaziken

check my thread

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Slim: what nature is Manaphy?

Abarai: Sure^^ just lemme finish a trade with another member.

Terminator: Stats on Magnezone please =]

Terminator

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2014
    Shiny Magnezone (NN Cyclops)
    Modest
    343/157/266/394/216/156
    Magnet Rise/Hidden Power/Thunderbolt/Thunder Wave

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
    Years
  • Awesome, btw if you dont mind doing that extra shiny still could i possibly get the shiny latias?.

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Argh a NN? =/ um what is the nature on your Sableye?

Abarai: sure :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back