• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Latioslegend's Evd, events, and shiny Trade Center

Is my shop good at all?

• Excellent!

Votes: 219 65.6%
  • Pretty good

Votes: 74 22.2%
  • Could have been better

Votes: 17 5.1%
  • This shop is so pale from living in the shadows of all other threads!

Votes: 24 7.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
Wanna trade now? FC is in my sig.

Sorry I'm getting off in a minute kinda late my time :(

I have a shiny Vaporeon perfect IVs, hack checked

Sorry dude but I don't trust in max Ivd pokes^^; I bet 10 bucks that poke was savd since it can avoid a shoddy hack test. X.x. I'm not acussing anyone of hacking, but I just don't trust anything with max IVs ;_;

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2009
Rick: Dane I must say your list is really coming around! :D if there is anything else you may want from my shop please say so!

I think I like your Breloom and Arcanine and a few others if I can make a offer possilby.

haha, the lower level badass ones i've had for a while but never checked the IVs..shroomish was hatched by a friend and given to me and i trained him 2 years ago blind to the IVs. you can bet i was pretty damn elated when i finally plugged them in today, good choice

yeah aside from swellow and nonshiny ninjask i'm also interested in timid latias #2, heracross, and azumarill! damn your thread has such awesome dudes lol (also i ahvent redis'd any of the awesome 3 you gave me. totally followed through on that fake moustache idea)

Years

Actually I did just that its qutie a few pages back^^; and sorry dude but I see no where on my list about a shiny Jirachi? O_o did you mean Mew or something? (note I will have a shiny Jirachi soon probably)

Whoops my bad.

Well how about shiny Cressilia?(and if youd like anything els from my thread Im interested in shiny Shaymin too)

Sorry about the mix up. XD

latioslegends

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
Whoops my bad.

Well how about shiny Cressilia?(and if youd like anything els from my thread Im interested in shiny Shaymin too)

Sorry about the mix up. XD

lol np. Could I get the nature of your shiny Mystery Mew please? =3

haha, the lower level badass ones i've had for a while but never checked the IVs..shroomish was hatched by a friend and given to me and i trained him 2 years ago blind to the IVs. you can bet i was pretty damn elated when i finally plugged them in today, good choice

yeah aside from swellow and nonshiny ninjask i'm also interested in timid latias #2, heracross, and azumarill! damn your thread has such awesome dudes lol (also i ahvent redis'd any of the awesome 3 you gave me. totally followed through on that fake moustache idea)

lol I appreciate the compliment =]. I was interseted in your other following-

Gardevior
Gliscor
dusknoir

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2009
heey, i'll be scoping you out tonight, been busy these few days. then we can do our massive trade

latioslegends

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
heey, i'll be scoping you out tonight, been busy these few days. then we can do our massive trade

Don't see how its so massive? xD (can't trade ATM) also did you get any new evd possibly? =3

Snorunt is Modest.
However is male.
If you want female I could possibly get one.

Nah male is fine I suppose :D.

Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2009
ehy latiossssss
we must trade shiny deoxys and shiny raikou.... i'm always waiting but u seem not online in this period

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2009
Latios 29/2/29/29/31/31 (only good offers please^^)
Timid lvl 50
154/86/100/181/130/178
Evs 4 HP /252 Sp Atk/ 252 Spe

interested in this. I can offer this for it:

Zapdos
timid nature
252 sp. attack/ 252 speed
20 / 11 / 13 / 31 / 19 / 26

notes: according to the game, has hp ice.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2009
Don't see how its so massive? xD (can't trade ATM) also did you get any new evd possibly? =3

haha, i'm joking but it's the biggest trade i've done, yeah. some new stuff i have is
kingdra, l100, naughty, 252atk/168spa/88spe, 31/31/20/31/15/30, raindance/dracometeor/hydropump/waterfall
machamp, l100, jolly, choice scarf, 321/359/174/139/194/225, 252atk/244spe/12hp, 28/31/9/20/19/29 dynamicpunch/thunderpunch/payback/icepunch

our trade was non-shiny ninjask, swellow, timid latias #2, heracross, and azumarill for shiny arcanine, shiny breloom, dusknoir, gardevoir, and gliscor, correct? can't wait

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2013
i have shiney gengar ev'd in SpA and in part/full in Spd M
IV's unknown, legit from old chateau m

if possible id like one of these
-shiney zapdos(i could care less about ev's)
-shiney charzard
-shiny tyrannitar
if none of these are acceptable, can we work somethin out?

latioslegends

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
Latios 29/2/29/29/31/31 (only good offers please^^)
Timid lvl 50
154/86/100/181/130/178
Evs 4 HP /252 Sp Atk/ 252 Spe

interested in this. I can offer this for it:

Zapdos
timid nature
252 sp. attack/ 252 speed
20 / 11 / 13 / 31 / 19 / 26

notes: according to the game, has hp ice.

Hm.. I think I may be interested =] though the Latias you picked states that it has 252 in HP, and 4 Sp Atk. However there is a lvl 100 version with the spread you asked for (yes it is the same Latias).

haha, i'm joking but it's the biggest trade i've done, yeah. some new stuff i have is
kingdra, l100, naughty, 252atk/168spa/88spe, 31/31/20/31/15/30, raindance/dracometeor/hydropump/waterfall
machamp, l100, jolly, choice scarf, 321/359/174/139/194/225, 252atk/244spe/12hp, 28/31/9/20/19/29 dynamicpunch/thunderpunch/payback/icepunch

our trade was non-shiny ninjask, swellow, timid latias #2, heracross, and azumarill for shiny arcanine, shiny breloom, dusknoir, gardevoir, and gliscor, correct? can't wait

Yep thats the trade :P Hm might be interested in that Machamp =3 but lets finish this first ;).

ehy latiossssss
we must trade shiny deoxys and shiny raikou.... i'm always waiting but u seem not online in this period

Sorry I just not been on too much lately dude ;_; what did you want from me again anyway?

i have shiney gengar ev'd in SpA and in part/full in Spd M
IV's unknown, legit from old chateau m

if possible id like one of these
-shiney zapdos(i could care less about ev's)
-shiney charzard
-shiny tyrannitar
if none of these are acceptable, can we work somethin out?

Hm any other evd you can offer?^^; if not I believe we can work out an arrangement :)

Crystal Shaymin

Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2009
actually, I just recieved the latias from someone else. Could I change it to latios instead? Also, if you don't want the zapdos I can offer some other things...

latioslegends

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
actually, I just recieved the latias from someone else. Could I change it to latios instead? Also, if you don't want the zapdos I can offer some other things...

Please offer away =)

fiiller

Crystal Shaymin

Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2009
Luxray
Adamant nature
22 / 31 / 17 / 23 / 6 / 18
252 attack/ 252 speed
292/372/180/196/169/226
Superpower/Spark/Crunch/Ice fang