• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Latioslegend's Evd, events, and shiny Trade Center

Is my shop good at all?

• Excellent!

Votes: 219 65.6%
  • Pretty good

Votes: 74 22.2%
  • Could have been better

Votes: 17 5.1%
  • This shop is so pale from living in the shadows of all other threads!

Votes: 24 7.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2009
haha, oh right, my bad. last time we did this ya wanted miltank/breloom/arcanine/gardy/gliscor (page 50) so lemmeknow if there's any updates or if you want any on top of that or something. it's all good

supersmashbro93

Game Lover
Years
omg im so srry i always forget to read the rules of threads but im intrested in your ev'd tentacruel what are the move i have a shiny ev'd fortress if you're intrested

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
I believe I still wanted all of them :) well maybe not Gliscor =/ still thinking about it^^;

anyhow I was also interested in these (by the way nice updates on it :D)
Timid Frosslass (second one)
Clefable

Oh and info on that Jolly Weavile you mentioned ;).

omg im so srry i always forget to read the rules of threads but im intrested in your ev'd tentacruel what are the move i have a shiny ev'd fortress if you're intrested

haha no biggie dude =P
Tentacruel Hydro Pump/Toxic Spikes/Rapid Spin/Knock off

Info on that Fortress please :)

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2009
oh, so 6 then? i'd like timid latias #2 as well, in that case.

weavile is l100, jolly, 252atk/spe/4hp, ivs 21 / 31 / 29 / 29 / 18 / 31. got it from syndrome and he recently took it down (does not believe in the weev :()

supersmashbro93

Game Lover
Years
lv 100 relaxed 354hp 217att 416def 140sp att 147sp def 79 speed
spikes
steath rock
explosion
gyro ball
lol plz tell my you want it really need that tentacruel

latioslegends

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
Timid Latias is fine :) but since its the famous Negator's from Smogon, can you keep it as a high offer in your list if you wouldn't mind? not saying you can't trade it :P

Hm he took Weavile down =/ hm anything seem unusual about it, like where it was found, or its moveset?

lv 100 relaxed 354hp 217att 416def 140sp att 147sp def 79 speed
spikes
steath rock
explosion
gyro ball
lol plz tell my you want it really need that tentacruel

Do you have the ev spread?

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2009
oh no he seriously took it down cause he doesn't like weavile's performance in battles he said as he traded it to me, haha, nothing mysterious here. yeah i'll definitely keep latias high, i have a negator myself i've been training up to defensive calm mind but i'd love to rock offensive too

Kakayo

I loves my Houndoom ^_^
Years
Can you nickname your shiny Luxray?

Luxray (lvl 49) 31/ 31 / 31/ x / 28/ 29 (good offers please^^)
152/168/98/88/96/129
Jolly
Evs 4 Def/ 252 Atk/ 252 Spd

:3

latioslegends

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
oh no he seriously took it down cause he doesn't like weavile's performance in battles he said as he traded it to me, haha, nothing mysterious here. yeah i'll definitely keep latias high, i have a negator myself i've been training up to defensive calm mind but i'd love to rock offensive too

You know I have the defensive version to xD I can give it to you for free. 252 HP and 252 Speed right?

He took it down because of performance? I actually fine Weavile to be pretty good :P

got it in a trade but its suppose the be the normal spread 252hp/112att/144def

IVs are.. decent =/ sure I'll take it for Tentacruel. :)

Can you nickname your shiny Luxray?

Luxray (lvl 49) 31/ 31 / 31/ x / 28/ 29 (good offers please^^)
152/168/98/88/96/129
Jolly
Evs 4 Def/ 252 Atk/ 252 Spd

:3

I doubt I can nickname any of my evd =( since all were recieved in trades, however I will be able to start IV breeding sooner or later ;).

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2009
yeah i love weavile too, being way hard on that little ice weasel. that's one of the defensive ones(lightscreen i think) but mine's more specific so i'll just go for the offensive one. if you'd like weavile i could add azumarill onto our trade too.

a (brooding) reminder though that i can't clone my own guys. we can do the trade in 2 parts if you don't want to do that much trading back (or i could traverse the deserts and try and get my guys cloned for you.)

latioslegends

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
Yeah I just find Weavile one of the best leads, don't know why xD. Gah you can't clone? >< sorry but I have to make this quick gotta get some sleep. So we can either do part of it, or just do it all tomorrow.

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2009
part would be cool since we could at least be midway through. would love to trade for heatran/heracross/jirachi now, if you can

but if ya gotta go ya gotta go, whatever you want friend!

edit: actually, that might take a while too. how about i just hop on past 11 tomorrow and we can try and get it all done? i can also try and get like 3 cloned tonight i think!

Last edited:

latioslegends

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
May i ask what you mean by SR projects?

Soft reset, I'm not going to give a load of details, just google it :P. If you are up for the job just say it! =]

part would be cool since we could at least be midway through. would love to trade for heatran/heracross/jirachi now, if you can

but if ya gotta go ya gotta go, whatever you want friend!

Ok then :) can you keep the Jirachi as a high offer in your thread? please thanks I would like to prevent high redistribution here.^^;

Transfer me these: Milktank, Breloom, and Weavile. I might make some changes tomorrow if you wouldn't mind. :)

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2009
oh ok, perfect. i can try and get the other 3 cloned tonight too. changes is fine too. and yeah, jirachi will be nft unless spectacular offer

ill hop on with all 3 + 3 fillers now mate!

edit: ack, are you sure i'm on your list? i can see you it's doing that not responding due to friend roster thing. i hate this 50 friend limit

latioslegends

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
Thank you^^. (giviing you a heads up you might be interested, shiny Jolly Jirachi on its way soon, just need to finish ev training it.)

And if you can't get the other pokes cloned, no big deal I can clone quick anyway. :P

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2009
dang, its still saying difficulties connecting due to something or other or the other person's friend roster. i just re added you too..weird. the pokegods are against me

latioslegends

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
Here I'll wait 5 more minutes. If you can't get it going no biggie tomorrow I should be free (well accept for a good chunk of my afternoon >.>)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back