• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Latioslegend's Evd, events, and shiny Trade Center

Is my shop good at all?

• Excellent!

Votes: 219 65.6%
  • Pretty good

Votes: 74 22.2%
  • Could have been better

Votes: 17 5.1%
  • This shop is so pale from living in the shadows of all other threads!

Votes: 24 7.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Im interested in shiny Dratini and shiny magikarp if you have them.

my shinys: staraptor lv41, budew lv11 (UT), tentacruel lv30, whiscash lv20 (UT)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2011
    Shiny Evd Umbreon
    Careful
    394/166/319/140/326/166
    Evs dunno
    i want this can yo check my thread for anything you want

Slowking

Live By The Creed
    Years
  • Hey Latioslegend, I'm very interested in your shiny jolly Kingdra, I don't have anything to offer but I'm very good in EV-training.
    Last week I trained about 20 pokés for Magmortar and he has been very pleased with my work I've done.
    If there is any pokémon I can EV-train for you, and you're willing to trade it for the Kingdra, you can always post me.

GRTZ, Benji.

[HoN] Jereziah

Till DEATH do us part!
    Years
  • what do u wnt for your admant evd slaking?
    do u accept my:
    pkrs tyranitar: 359/403/230/199/265/149
    iv/nature: lonely 29/31/31/4/17/22
    ev: 255atk 255hp?

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    American Milotic:159/59/87/106/133/96
    French Milotic:160/60/90/110/132/95
    Shaymin (not Modest, sorry, he is Careful, I mistranslated): 169/114/114/96/125/117

Sorry.... not too interested =[ well maybe in the french Milotic possibly. What would you like for it?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I give u the stats and iv's of Suicune and Lugia tomorrow..... and i like these pkmn's from ur list..

1. Jirachi (fan club event 07077) 31/15/10/30/18/31 (good offers only)
    Timid
    2. Shiny Infernape 1/31/13/1/6/31
    Jolly
    3. Shiny Ho oh
    Adamant

I hope u don't mind and ok with that ( providing u the info tomorrow )

Sounds good to me :) just give me the info when you can.

I hope this is enough proof:

Well I highly appreciate you updating imagaes.... :D

but... you could have just typed out the info lol. Well the IVs concern me still... but I'll trade for it anyway lol.

hey im interested in your 10 anv charizard and tyranitar what are the stats on them and i ill trade a WCS milotic for one(i dont think i saw on on th thread) oh and i also have a modest TRU shaymin.

Sorry man I have a WSC Milotic, I just haven't updated yet^^;

Tyranitar-
    lvl 72
    228/201/181/149/170/113

Charizard
    lvl 70 UT
    206/123/118/178/150/145

i have an extra ut tru shaymin so you can have it.

I appreciate the offer, but I have one ;). But once again thank you!^^

wanted: shiny ponyta

offer: CMT

Whats the nature of your shiny Evee?

The only one that caught my eye was this one:

Latias 29/2/29/29/31/31 lvl 50 (only good offers please^^)
    Timid
    186/77/110/129/150/178
    Evs 252 HP/ 4 Sp Atk / 252 Spe

Pick two of mine, but I'd prefer it if you didn't choose Gengar 'cause it's my first IV bred shiny and I dun wanna let go of it Dx

Alright I'll take the Mesprit and Blissy then :D

I have a lot of evd and shiny evd not mentioned (haven't updated) ;) if your interested in hearing. (sorry I'm just too interested in that Gengar lol).

Hey, I'm interested in a few of your Pokemon, namely UK Shaymin and the shiny Ralts. But to be honest, I... don't have anything to offer. xD I personally refuse to clone, so whatever I do have I like to keep. If you're still looking for an EV trainer, I could help out. I haven't done it a billion times or anything, but I've EV'd most of the Pokemon I use, and I'm confident in my abilities and fairly quick about it. ^^

Well I may need some ev training done :D and I will trade both if you can lvl it to 100 this certain poke I need done ;).

Im interested in shiny Dratini and shiny magikarp if you have them.

my shinys: staraptor lv41, budew lv11 (UT), tentacruel lv30, whiscash lv20 (UT)

Could I get the nature on the Wishcash please? :)

Shiny Evd Umbreon
    Careful
    394/166/319/140/326/166
    Evs dunno
    i want this can yo check my thread for anything you want

Can I get the IVs of your modest Kyogre please? =]

Hey Latioslegend, I'm very interested in your shiny jolly Kingdra, I don't have anything to offer but I'm very good in EV-training.
    Last week I trained about 20 pokés for Magmortar and he has been very pleased with my work I've done.
    If there is any pokémon I can EV-train for you, and you're willing to trade it for the Kingdra, you can always post me.

GRTZ, Benji.

Do you just ev train them, or do you lvl them up to 50-100?^^;

what do u wnt for your admant evd slaking?
    do u accept my:
    pkrs tyranitar: 359/403/230/199/265/149
    iv/nature: lonely 29/31/31/4/17/22
    ev: 255atk 255hp?

Sorry man, but I never really saw lonely as a good nature for Tyranitar^^; do you have anything else to offer? if not I'm open to other options.

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    I think I could handle that. ^^ Which one is it?

Well I can't trade it to you now I'm off to get some sleep^^;

However the poke is a shiny adamant Growlithe. Now including the 2 pokes I will clone you a copy of the Growlithe, or Arcanine when its done (if your not against that xD) but if you want the original instead its fine with me :P

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • Well I can't trade it to you now I'm off to get some sleep^^;

However the poke is a shiny adamant Growlithe. Now including the 2 pokes I will clone you a copy of the Growlithe, or Arcanine when its done (if your not against that xD) but if you want the original instead its fine with me :P
    Oh no, it's okay. It's 5:30 AM here, I'm going to sleep soon anyway. xD

Either one is fine. I just think cloning devalues rare Pokemon, so personally I don't do it. But it would be nice to have. ^^

Slowking

Live By The Creed
    Years
  • Hey LatiosLegend, to answer your question: I ev-train really good and very fast! I don't level up pokés that much because it's boring

GRTZ

Years
  • my shinys: staraptor lv41/Quirky, budew lv11/Gentle (UT), tentacruel lv30/Impish, whiscash lv20/Careful (UT)

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Oh no, it's okay. It's 5:30 AM here, I'm going to sleep soon anyway. xD

Either one is fine. I just think cloning devalues rare Pokemon, so personally I don't do it. But it would be nice to have. ^^

Considerring the amount of people that clone, I guess everything lost value xD.

for my french milotic I would like your 10 ANIV Tyranitar
    are you ok?

Sounds good :) but the Tyranitar has been touched sadly, so you may want to pick something else.

they are 2/1/8/30/25/16
    fillerrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Argh sorry man it doesn't interest me =[ but I suppose I could give you the Umbreon for free under a certain condition if your interested. ;)

Hey LatiosLegend, to answer your question: I ev-train really good and very fast! I don't level up pokés that much because it's boring

GRTZ

Hm well I might be interested in your services. What would you like per poke I need you to put evs on?

my shinys: staraptor lv41/Quirky, budew lv11/Gentle (UT), tentacruel lv30/Impish, whiscash lv20/Careful (UT)

Sorry man, but they don't really interest me^^; can you offer anything else possibly?

Stellar

Years
  • Considerring the amount of people that clone, I guess everything lost value xD.
    True. I guess I just don't do it as a personal statement. Ah well. xD

Whenever you're on to trade, let me know. Though I usually keep all my windows open, so even if it says I'm online... I'm probably not. xD

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019

Whenever you're on to trade, let me know. Though I usually keep all my windows open, so even if it says I'm online... I'm probably not. xD

Um if you want I can breed you a Gengar with HP Ice, shouldn't be too hard. Won't be shiny though...most likely Dx

What would you want from for IV breeding with Hidden power with it in a Gengar? =/ (though if want to see what shiny evd I haven't updated that still stands if you like xD).

Well then I bow to you good sir xD for sticking to the traditional way of trading, no cloning whatsoever :P. Well if you see me online send me a VM ;).

Stellar

Years
  • Well then I bow to you good sir xD for sticking to the traditional way of trading, no cloning whatsoever :P. Well if you see me online send me a VM ;).

I would be honored. If I was a sir, of course. xD
    Will do. (:

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
  • would you be willing trade this guy
    Shiny Ninetales 29/7/27/31/26/31
    Timid
    286/147/182/261/231/328
    Evs 4 HP/ 252 Sp Atk/ 252 Spe

for my raikou its stats are 292/195/185/262/205/252 it is shiny and was migrated from hoenn.

also would you trade
    Evd Shiny Staraptor (lvl 50) 5/31/28/18/16/13
    Adamant
    148/89/57/63/143
    Evs 4 HP/ 252 Atk/ 252 Spe
    for my level 50 shiny golem?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back