• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Latioslegend's Evd, events, and shiny Trade Center

Is my shop good at all?

• Excellent!

Votes: 219 65.6%
  • Pretty good

Votes: 74 22.2%
  • Could have been better

Votes: 17 5.1%
  • This shop is so pale from living in the shadows of all other threads!

Votes: 24 7.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2010
    can some body get me a special arceus for the event

ill trade any pokemon i have

Last edited:

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Sorry for the long replies everyone, I've been feeling sick for the last four days might have even caught the flu. =[

Uhh, a better IV'd Salamence? DDMence Adamant 31/31/31/x/26/31 Hopefully that will do Or a specsmence 31/8/3/31/31/31 without a Nickname? Egg move Hydro Pump

Oh I'm highly interested in the Specsmence!^^

alright, so when you want to trade?

This Tuesday or late Monday hopefully.

And can breed you a certain natured mudkip as a favor if youd like

No need, but thanks for the offer.^^

is the arceus the legit event arceus? can i have one pweeeez doesnt matter which nature.

Yes you can have one, and yes its the legit event version. =P

Do you wanna do it sometime tomorrow? I'm about to hit the hay.
    You're my hero bud! Jirachi, Acreus and Pichu? Oh geeze, I'm psyched!

Well it'll have to be another time dude, I've been pretty darn sick lately and mostly been catching up on Z's for now. Try to find me around late Tuesday or mid day Monday. ;]

can you give me one arceus free?

Sure.

Wow really? I had waited on for about 10min as well lol. Perhaps I made a typo putting in your FC? I'm very sorry about that.

Well no problem, for we know though I could have made the typo. =P

can we trade today/tomorrow? also, do you need me to repost my FC? you were giving me an Event Arceus.

Try to keep your FC in your sig. ;) and sorry I wasn't on hardly over the weekend, as stated above.

I see you have a PKTOPIA Pikachu. If you still have it, can I please have it? You can ask for anything in my Trade Center Shop or a Flying Pikachu or something like that. Or... whatever, I got 5 boxes filled with Pokemon.

EDIT: What do you want for the Adamant Gallade? (I'll take an Adamant Ralts if you have one)

Whats the nature on the flying Pikachu?^^

When will you be on or are you on right now?

Try Tuesday or Monday. =,=

sorry i have missed u again can u come on during weekdays about 8pm-8.30 ur time.sorry for having to trade during these times because 8pm is 1am at my time zone which is quite late at weekdays because of school and at weekends i get tired of staying up till 4am. just remembered i think u cant make it at week days how about friday or saturday 11pm-11.30pm. if u can make one of the times above please tell me which day thanks.
    wanting jirachi and arceus of any nature
    fc-1978 2677 5319
    name- kevin

Well Tuesday I can possibly do 8-8:30. ^_^

Hey man! I'm on right now, so if you get on tonight just shoot me a pm, so I get an email about it if you can I'm in no rush

Sorry I hit the hay a bit too early Saturday, reasons stated above. =[

I can possibly do ev training for you. if your still looking.

Sure, PM me about your offer for I can keep tabs. =]

Are any of your Jirachis Naive?

Don't have my DS with me, but I think I might have a rash version.

Still interested in that Rash Salamence. Offering Calm Roserade with HP Fire, Spikes, Grass Knot and Stun Spore. 252 HP / 136 SDef / 120 Spe. 31/30/31/30/31/30.
    Can you clone? I'm hoping to get an AR soon, but if we do this trade before that then I'm not sure.

Thanks ^^

Well I just decided upon the specsmence, but could I make an offer for the Roserade?^_^

can you get me a arceus and tell me what pokemon you want

Just any pokemon dude, the Arceus is part of the give away lol.

Once again i am sorry, but

FREE ADMANT ARCEUS PLZ.

Sorry, but I'm probably out of Adamant at the momment.

Sorry I couldn't make our trade. I was having some problem with my Wi-Fi. Do you still want to trade? If so, my FC is 4683 2203 5836.

Yes, but I wasn't even on the wekend myself. =P

DragonRush

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2010
    Hey Latios CMT:

Hippowdon 31/29/31/7/26/15
    Impish
    420/258/345/133/197/144
    Evs 252 HP/ 168 Def/ 88 Sp Def

Infernape 29/31/29/13/31/31
    Jolly
    291/307/176/203/178/346
    Evs 4 HP/ 252 Atk/ 252 Spe

Aerodactyl 30/31/29/3/26/31
    301/309/164/115/181/394
    Jolly
    Evs 4 HP/ 252 Atk/ 252 Spd

Thanks.

Bolens

Soul Hacker
    Years
    • Age 30
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    FREE ARCEUS!!
    Seeing as though the new Arcues event is all the hype I suppose >_> and since it seems to be the hardest thing to trade for around here ATM I believe... so as a easy way to get it I'm giving it out for free here!

Now offering the choice of either Modest, Docile, or Adamant.

I will take a Modest Arceus, my FC for HG is 4898 8891 3564. Thanks so much,
    Bolens

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
    Years
    Hello Latios, it's been quite a while. Still hoping to finish a trade with you for..

Azumarill 29/31/30/13/31/31 (only good offers please^^)
    392/218/195/106/196/147
    Adamant
    Evs (the original owner only knew the IVs but forgot the Evs -,- mostly likely the basic set for it)
    Ability Huge Power

Please get back to me with a time you can trade, and something you want(It's been quite a while, I have forgotten).

Mw24/7

Lugia Likes Pizzaahhh! :p
    Years
    Arceus  

um I was wondering if you were still giving out the free arceus. My Pokemon Pearl friend code is 2579 4911 6549 name is Vin. Also wanted to trade for the EV'd Celebi. I got 72 legit rares so l et me know if you still have it or any other Celebi's. Thanks.

Kalsard

Looking for time travellers.
    Years
    Well, okay, next time I see you online we'll trade the Rash Mence for my Specsmence.
    Is the Rash mence the same one on your thread as you said you had a new one. Can you tell me movepool and IV's and EV's first though?
    Thanks

yummoon

Looking For A Legit RedJirachi
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    ?

Can i get a arceus any nature would be fine :)

JFK

hey there
    Years
    Shiny Kingdra 30/31/25/28/28/31
    Jolly
    291/289/220/200/223/295
    Evs 6 HP/ 252 Atk/ 24 Sp Atk/ 232 Spe

what's the moveset?

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    Vaporeon (lvl 49) 31/ x / 31/ 30 / 31/ 31 (good offers please^^)
    224/68/119/217/113/92
    Bold
    Evs 188 Hp/ 252 Def/ 68 Spd
    Hidden Power Electric

I would like this, I can offer Ev training as well as a few pokes Ev'd shiny glaceon lvl 50 (139/59/150/182/115/86 252 SPA 252 Def (may be a few into SPD but i don't remember) and 4 HP)

Shiny tentacrule lvl 32 (99/52/59/61/89/64)
    Shiny UT milotic lvl 2 (15/6/8/9/10/8)
    Shiny UT houndour lvl 1 (12/5/5/6/6/6)
    And if you can clone i can let you clone any of the following shinies: Nidoran (Both genders), latios, munchlax, growlithe, and larvitar.

darc.mosch

Plain Old Player
    Years
    what would u like for these? ill pm u my shop url cuz i apparently havent reachd 15 posts, even though i have 30+

by these i meant ur gts heracrosses lol

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back