• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LATIOSMASTERS SHOP!!!NOW WITH POKEMON WORLD08 Lucario!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latiosmaster

Event hunter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2009
    umm im not sure tho, because usually events i got myself i keep a copy of. is it ok if i keep a copy? I wont trade it...

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
    umm im not sure tho, because usually events i got myself i keep a copy of. is it ok if i keep a copy? I wont trade it...
    It's your pokemon. If I can't persuade you to not clone it. It's okay. But it just means the value of it goes down. So I can only trade a few pokes for it. If it was uncloned I could offer some pretty rare pokes other than the noks.

Latiosmaster

Event hunter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2009
    Umm, could i get more then 2? if possible i would REALLY appreciate it. I was thinking LONELY/QUIET/GENTLE these threee?

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
    ill throw in a b-day charmander, if thats ok. i guess i will see you in?
    okay im in a trade though, so ill be on in a few. I have like 6 different trades going on in 6 different sites. I'm speaking enlgish german spanish and latin and a little bit of french in all of them! lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back