• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Laure's Egg Salad Supreme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2011
    Time for an update!!!!

So I had to grind FireSlug quite a lot to finally be able to beat Lenora. After a couple of tries I was able to take her down and went after Team Plasma, carrying the second egg to hatch it. After beating Team Plasma and taking the skull back I kept walking back and forth to hatch the second egg which was a Snorunt (M). Which I named Icee. Started to grind it against Audinos using the fables bait and switch method. Currently arriving to Castelia City and plan to take the Battle Company to get the Exp. Share.

My current team:

FireSlug the Hasty Slugma (Free PLay)
    -Flame Body
    *Yawn
    *Recover
    *Ancientpower
    *Flame Burst

Icee the Bold Snorunt (All natural)
    -Ice Body
    *Icy Wind
    *Bite
    *Weather Ball
    *Toxic

Wya77

Average Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2011
    Ehh..

I think I'm going to drop this challenge for now; it's soo annoying trying to use Shuckle. I may pick it up later, I'm not sure though.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Okay well I have trained both Falcon and Raikiri to L15ish and have arrived in Nancrene City.

Unfortunately, real life is intruding and I will have to put this on hold until I organize my free time to include more challenges than the main two I'm working on right now (MMOPokeRP and Water UMC). Sorry Laure!

I will come back to this though, I'm really liking the Genetic Mutation.

Years
  • So much pressure D:<

I'll make some eggys tonight since I owe a couple of batches

*has been getting too distracted by the MMO challenge*

Miyako

Rolling~♥~Bubbles
    Years
  • I wish to join this challenge! I just need to beat the first gym on my new file. I would like genetic mutation mode please! ^^

Edit: I got the C-Gear and 6 pokes to trade, whenever you're ready!

Last edited:

VelocityQ

Back from the dead!
    Years
  • I would like to join, but I completed both of my Black and White. D:
    Oh well, I'll just start my Black over again. Didn't get any special events anyways.

EDIT:
    I would like to sign up for Genetic Mutation. I just got my starter. I will edit when I get the C-Gear and FC

EDIT 2:
    K. Got the monkey, badge, and wi-fi connection.
    FC:1377 9495 5398
    Oh. Right. I gots the 6 Pokeymans. Please PM me for a good time to trade

Last edited:

VelocityQ

Back from the dead!
    Years
  • Is this challenge still on? Or has no one replied in a long time? It might be the second one.... It might be the first......Or it might be both. (Hopefully the second one. It's probably thee second one)

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Is this challenge still on? Or has no one replied in a long time? It might be the second one.... It might be the first......Or it might be both. (Hopefully the second one. It's probably thee second one)

I dunno what Laure is doing but a few of us ended up having to do other things. Laure I think took on another challenge and with schools starting may not be able to check the site right away anymore. Patience. ^w^ Its well worth the wait.

Years
  • I haven't been checking this forum as I should be because I am preoccupied with the mmorpg challenge... and with personal issues I've barely had time for that

I can make one batch of eggs at time. The more you bug me in PM the sooner you get your eggs :D

Years
  • First Update

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back