• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lawlercopter's Breeding/Trade Shop

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2011
    Hey everyone, this is my first trade thread here at pokecommunity. I've got a few boxes full of pokemon I'm willing to basically give out, unless of course you're nice enough to offer me a decent pokemon in return.

Rules:

• I can't be on all day trading, so if I'm not on please be patient and wait until the next time I am on and can trade.
    • I'd prefer if we discussed a set-up time to trade, because I am often busy with school/work.
    • I use action replay for quick hatching, IV/EV checking, and cloning. If you don't like this, then don't trade with me. It's as simple as that.
    • I do not trade hacked pokemon. If you receive one from me, it was most likely received in a trade. Please let me know and I will return your pokemon and release the hacked pokemon.
    • I do NOT breed for IVs or Natures. If I don't have a pokemon with the nature or IVs that you want, look somewhere else.
    • I'd prefer un-nicknamed pokemon, in case I decide to keep them.

Services:

• Breeding; I will breed an egg for any pokemon you want. If I don't have said pokemon, you can trade it to me and I will breed/hatch the egg and give it to you. I will breed for egg moves if you give me the pokemon that is necessary to get the egg moves you want. I don't breed for IVs or natures, so don't ask.
    • Cloning; I will clone a pokemon for you, if you'd like. If this is against PC rules, please let me know and I will take this part of the post down.
    • EV Training; I will EV train your pokemon for the stats of your choice. However, be aware that I will use my ARDS to force a pokemon with the proper EV yield to appear. If this bothers you, then don't ask me to EV train your pokemon. It takes far too long otherwise. I'll only EV train for things from my want list.
    • Level Training; I will train your pokemon to whatever level you desire. Again, please note I will use my ARDS to force audino to appear to make this process quicker. I'll only level train for things from my want list.

Want List:

• Pokerus
    • Any shiny pokemon
    • Any legendary pokemon
    • Any rare pokemon
    • Rare/useful items
    • I will add to this list as I think of stuff.

All pokemon info will be sorted like this:

• Sprite; Name: Level; Gender; IVs; Move pool; Nature; Ability; OT(if it is not me)

• Note: Some IVs may be incorrect, because I was using an IV calculator until I got my ARDS. If you want me to double check on a specific pokemon, just ask. If there are multiple pokemon available with different natures, gender, etc., it will look like this Nature1/Nature2/Nature3. Natures/Genders will correspond in order. So, Nature1 will be Male if Gender1 is male. Gender, Move pool, Nature, and Ability will only be listed once if they are the same for all pokemon of a certain species.

Bred Pokemon:

• All Bred pokemon are Untouched(UT).
    • Ask for IVs of specific pokemon, because there are too many of each pokemon to list them all.
    • Currently, I am offering all of these for free. I'm not asking for anything specific for them.
    Spoiler:

Currently Breeding:
    Lawlercopter's Breeding/Trade Shop

Hydreigon

Shiny Pokemon:

• Shiny pokemon may be cloned. You've been warned.
    • All shiny pokemon are UT, unless otherwise stated.
    Spoiler:

Legendary Pokemon:

• All Legendary pokemon are UT, unless otherwise stated.
    • All legendary pokemon are cloned, since I cannot breed them.
    • Shiny sprite = Shiny pokemon
    Spoiler:

Other Pokemon:

• All are UT, unless otherwise stated.
    • May or may not be cloned.
    Spoiler:

People I've traded with:

Spoiler:

Mods, Please PM me before closing or deleting this thread if anything is against the rules. I spent FOREVER getting all of the formatting just how I wanted it and I will gladly delete anything that is against the PC rules.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2011
    Could I possibly get a Chimchar please? Female preferred.

Seeing as you have all male. Would it be possible to have one bred to female? If not, I'll take a male.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2011
    Could I possibly get a Chimchar please? Female preferred.

Seeing as you have all male. Would it be possible to have one bred to female? If not, I'll take a male.
    I can try to get a female as soon as I'm done breeding Zorua.

Could I have a female zorua? I can trade a pokerus'd munna in return. PM me if interested, will come online again tomorrow at this time :D
    PM'd you.

Years
  • Hi. Do you have a Thundurus? I can give you a Shiny Shinx (Japanese, chained in Platinum, Lvl 4) or a Shiny Buneary (Japanese, chained in Platinum, Lvl 23).

Years
  • Hi!

What would you like for the shiny Blitzle, the shiny Patrat and the shiny Purrloin? I can offer a shiny Nidoran F, a shiny Riolu, a shiny Dunsparce, a shiny Chatot or a shiny Spiritomb. The Chatot and the Spiritomb are flawless.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2011
    Is it possible to have a charmander, will give you level 55 UT Croagunk in return, would be very grateful of you! thanks

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2014
    Interested in : Shiny Blitzle: Lv.8; Male; 25/6/5/22/27/20; Quick Attack/Tail Whip/Charge; Bashful; Lightningrod

I can offer some items, old gen shinnies, got a lot of legendaries, and I have Pokerus. Anything in specific that you would like?

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2011
    Interested in : Shiny Blitzle: Lv.8; Male; 25/6/5/22/27/20; Quick Attack/Tail Whip/Charge; Bashful; Lightningrod

I can offer some items, old gen shinnies, got a lot of legendaries, and I have Pokerus. Anything in specific that you would like?
    PM me with what legendaries you have/are willing to trade for it.

do you have a latias that you would trade for a Lv76 Kyurem?
    I don't have a Latias at the moment. I will PM you if I come across one.

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2011
    Do you think I could get a bred Drifloon and Zorua?

I don't really have much to offer, I could possibly breed 2 in return.

If you prefer, I could just trade Patrats or something, get everything sorted out, and let you know what I have.

TheUnown

Super Lurker
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    Hello~ I'm interested in a bred male Zorua?
    I don't have much to offer at the moment though other than bred Snivy, Oshawott (knows Ice Beam and Surf) or Rufflet (knows Fly and Return) =/

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2011
    Do you think I could get a bred Drifloon and Zorua?

I don't really have much to offer, I could possibly breed 2 in return.

If you prefer, I could just trade Patrats or something, get everything sorted out, and let you know what I have.
    Fodder would be fine. Bred pokemon are free, unless you want to give me something. PM me so we can talk more details.

To everyone: I added some new legendary pokemon and some new shiny pokemon. Check them out! :)

I have a Pokerus Jellicent if you are interested. :)
    What are you looking for? I'd like a pokemon with pokerus, so that I can infect others. PM me.

Hello~ I'm interested in a bred male Zorua?
    I don't have much to offer at the moment though other than bred Snivy, Oshawott (knows Ice Beam and Surf) or Rufflet (knows Fly and Return) =/
    I'll take the snivy for the zorua. PM me so we can talk details.

Last edited:
    Back