• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lawlercopter's Breeding/Trade Shop

Years
  • Hello lawlercopter,

I just saw that you are offering a bred Staryu for free, can I have it please? :D
    I've never traded before on poke black/white, but I hope everything will work.
    I can give you something in return if you'd like, I only have weak pokes though, I just defeated the 3rd gym =/

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
    Years
  • um....

Reuniclus: Lv.34; Female; 14/17/0/17/31/12; Psyshock/Endeavor/Future Sight/Pain Split; Docile; Magic Guard

I may be missing something here but does duosion evolve into reuniclus at level 41? o.o

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2011
    um....

Reuniclus: Lv.34; Female; 14/17/0/17/31/12; Psyshock/Endeavor/Future Sight/Pain Split; Docile; Magic Guard

I may be missing something here but does duosion evolve into reuniclus at level 41? o.o
    It can be caught in the wild on route 9 @ lvl34. https://pokemondb.net/location/unova-route-9

Hello lawlercopter,

I just saw that you are offering a bred Staryu for free, can I have it please? :D
    I've never traded before on poke black/white, but I hope everything will work.
    I can give you something in return if you'd like, I only have weak pokes though, I just defeated the 3rd gym =/

PM me. Staryu is free, so I don't need anything in return. :)

do you have an electivire/electabuzz?

i will trade my kyurem?
    I only have what is in my lists. If I find one though, I will let you know.

I'll Give you Kyurem and Arceus for Charmander... and can you nickname it "Zard"

My FC: 1033-7878-2334
    I'll have to breed a new one to nickname it, but yes I can. PM me.

Basculin

Dragonite Fan
    Years
  • D:
    Why do you keep on leaving?

Thank you! I'll tell you if I ever get any shinies with my ditto. :3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2011
    D:
    Why do you keep on leaving?

Thank you! I'll tell you if I ever get any shinies with my ditto. :3
    Sorry, I've been having connectivity issues lately, I'm trying to fix them. :\ Good luck with the ditto! :P

I like ur shiny blitzle, CMT plz
    There's a bunch of your pokemon I want, but I don't know what you're actually willing to trade for my blitzle. PM me so we can discuss.

Katarn

EV Trainer / Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2011
    I'm interested in a Zorua and a Rufflet. What would you like in return?

legoone

pepe
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2022
    if your breeding Hydreigon

can i get the egg?

i dont really have much to offer :(

Back