• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Layla Serizawa Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Know2Good

Good to know, right.
Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2014
    Hello, I understand you can breed all shiny pokèmon in the list in their no shiny form.

I'd like to trade with you my Female (HA) Skill Link (5IV) Minccino in exchange for a Female (HA) Lightningrod Goldeen. The IV's don't matter.

I hope my offer is tempting enough for you.

Years
  • Hello, I understand you can breed all shiny pokèmon in the list in their no shiny form.

I'd like to trade with you my Female (HA) Skill Link (5IV) Minccino in exchange for a Female (HA) Lightningrod Goldeen. The IV's don't matter.

I hope my offer is tempting enough for you.

Sorry but I'm not interested in non shiny pokèmon :(

Know2Good

Good to know, right.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2014
    In all honesty, I think it's quite unfair of you to expect me to offer you a shiny Pokemon for a single non-shiny Female Goldeen with a Hidden ability and no other specifications.
    Your first post says you're able to breed all shiny Pokemon listed, in their non-shiny form. I assumed my offer would've been sufficient/fair.

My offer* still stands just in case you'd like to take it into reconsideration. It'd be a bummer not to trade with you, but that's all up to you.

* Female, HA Skill Link, 5IV, Adamant, Kalos Bred, Minccino

Years
  • In all honesty, I think it's quite unfair of you to expect me to offer you a shiny Pokemon for a single non-shiny Female Goldeen with a Hidden ability and no other specifications.
    Your first post says you're able to breed all shiny Pokemon listed, in their non-shiny form. I assumed my offer would've been sufficient/fair.

My offer* still stands just in case you'd like to take it into reconsideration. It'd be a bummer not to trade with you, but that's all up to you.

* Female, HA Skill Link, 5IV, Adamant, Kalos Bred, Minccino

I offer more non shiny pokèmon for one shiny pokèmon
    I just say that no shiny pokèmon don't interest me

Years
  • Would you trade your shiny male Greninja for my shiny (Japanese event) Hydreigon?

Yes, it's ok for me ^^

Added new pokèmon >.<

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Added new pokèmon ^-^

Years
  • Spoiler:

Years
  • Spoiler:

added new

machupichu18

I like Cereal!
    Years
  • I would like to start off by saying, you have the so many good pokemon D:

Are you interested in events and bank balls, because that's the only things I can offer you that you don't have,
    Or a shiny 6 IV prankster meowstic.... D:

Years
  • I would like to start off by saying, you have the so many good pokemon D:

Are you interested in events and bank balls, because that's the only things I can offer you that you don't have,
    Or a shiny 6 IV prankster meowstic.... D:

I'm interested in 6° gen event pokèmon if you have it *^*

Years
  • Spoiler:

machupichu18

I like Cereal!
    Years
  • I'm austrailan, and we have only had about 4 online events, 3 of them being online, I also missed out on the serial code electabuzz/magmar, so that sucks, but I have the 2 vivillions and the blazikenite event, with shiny blaziken, also to make it even more fun for aussie, the DIANCE EVENT HASN'T EVEN BEEN CONFIRMED HERE YET! Or the white gengar

Years
  • I'm austrailan, and we have only had about 4 online events, 3 of them being online, I also missed out on the serial code electabuzz/magmar, so that sucks, but I have the 2 vivillions and the blazikenite event, with shiny blaziken, also to make it even more fun for aussie, the DIANCE EVENT HASN'T EVEN BEEN CONFIRMED HERE YET! Or the white gengar

Sorry I'm not interested in this events :(

Do you trade any event pokemon?

Yes, but have few event pokèmon for now, Shiny gengar jap, Jessy's wobbuffet Pokèmon day, 2 italian vivillon and french pokèball vivillon, in these days I should trade other event

Last edited:
    Years
  • Spoiler:

added new

Years

in retrospect maybe I'm interested in 2 vivillon with your nationality XD

Would you be interested in a shiny genesect (jpn movie event)?

Do u have 6° gen event? I already have a Shiny Genesect sorry :(

Years
  • I am wanting the following:

slowbro.gif

Bold
    Female
    Regenerator
    31/x/31/31/31/31

zorua.gif

Timid
    Male
    Illusion