• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Layout Giveaway Version 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    *Jumps on the bandwagon*

meh...

*Jumps off*

You can take your time. ^^

[And yes, all of you can call me a suck-up from now on XD]

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    ;) I love making you guys wait. I will pick tomorrow! I have class tomorrow(yes, on sunday!) from 9am-5pm(yes,8 hours long!) and I'll pick when I get home

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    I just hope the site that needs it the most wins,

I actually don't care if PokeWizards doesn't win, because the layout doesn't make the site. It makes it look snazzy and beautiful ^_____^ but it is the content that matters.

So I hope the underdog in this too wins, good luck to you all.

If you haven't guessed, I am taking PokeWizards out of the race because I don't think that it needs more beauty it already is a classic to any hardcore Pokemon fan.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I hope he posts this soon. Even though there's not a huge chance for anyone...

...unless its rigged XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Ya I know, but none of us has a huge chance of winning. I think its like 1 in 6 or somthing.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    that's what I meant....^^;

So, that's a really low percentage. That means I probably won't win X_x

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    The winner HAS been picked! 5 minutes ago I pulled out ****** of my hat! You notice that I blanked out the name of the site using *'s. Its just another evil twist of mine to keep you waiting. I will edit the layout now to ******'s site name/etc. I will post the finished product when it is all done, then you will find out who won!

hehehehehe

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I think its too late for rigging JA, but evil idea...

And I mean that as a complement...=P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back