• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Le Art Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Hi. First of all I would like to welcome you all to Le Art Thread.

Here I will post my works, none of which have still been uploaded to my Deviant account
    ( https://eversoquiet.deviantart.com ) . So without further ado, I present to you my first work for this thread:

The Pokelka

Le Art Thread

POKEELCA

POKE - Pokedex
    EL - Cellphone
    CA - Case

Basically this device is a Pokedex, a phone, and a "badge/ribbon case". On my region badges and ribbons exist only as information that is downloaded into the device once you win a gym battle or a contest.

P.S.: This device's screen is on the back, on the part you can't see...I will make a pic for it later...

I will post more stuff later. ****

acrof

Power isn´t enough!
    Years
  • Really cool.
    I also did a work in the pokedex segment (I´ll show it later), I always thought to myself: "Why can´t they put the cell, dex, and others in one single device?"
    I can see you think the same way. :D

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    yeah, what's the point on having tons of devices if u can just have one XD

----------------------------------------- NEW STUFF-----------------------------------------

Le Art Thread

This is my region's professor: Professor Rose

sillyjoke

Are You Kira?
    Years
  • Both awesome drawings. Love the Professor Rose and the Pokeelca. Really good. Better than my art. Can't wait for more!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    ---------------------------------------------------- NEW ----------------------------------------------------------
    Le Art Thread

Ability: Pride: When hit by either a "SUPER-EFFECTIVE" or "CRITICAL HIT" Monarkarp's next attack's power doubles

Evolves from male Magikarps when holding a new item called "Royal Crown"

Dex entry: Due to their leadership abilitis and to their highly evolved intelligence, MONARKARPs are at the top of the MAGIKARP hierarchy. They have a strong sense of pride.

Name origin: Monarch + Karp

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Sorry for the bump.

---------------------------------------------------- NEW ----------------------------------------------------------
    Le Art Thread

PorygonZ used Overload
    PorygonZ's evasion sharply raised
    PorygonZ's Defense sharply raised
    PorygonZ's Sp.Defense sharply raised

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back