• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Le Pokemon Art Spam]

kyunyo

-nomnomnomnom-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2010
    -- A bunch of doodle/ scratches/ drawings of Pokemon (Trainers/Gym Leaders)~

Before you proceed to view my drawings, I'd like you to know I'm a huge fan of PokeSpecial which focuses a bit more on characters than pokemon itself as compared to the game. HOWEVER, I have not read enough of G/S/C to consider the personalities that come along with my favorite pairings. (I made up my own personalities for them before I realized that there was a Pokemon Special. xD; -stupid-)

Also, I'd like if you don't bash my opinions of what I like... ^^;

I'm not really look for much criticism, since I already know what's wrong with them. (Just too lazy to fix them since they're just doodles and very messy ones indeed...)

Oh whatever, enjoy the pokemon art. xD

Inspiration / suggestions would be kindly considered~ C: (I can't do anything 4th gen, since I'm unfamiliar with that region. x_x)

Oh yeah, you can find most, if not all, at my DeviantArt

[Falkner;
    Spoiler:

[Lance x Kris;
    Spoiler:

[Morty x Falkner;
    Spoiler:

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Nice. I really like the style you have going on here. Your pics are cute. :3

You know, you don't have to limit your works to Pokemon. At first, I thought that was all you had, but I noticed a bunch of other art on your dA. Your work is remarkable. =D

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Wow, I really like the style of your sketches.
    I also like the colors that you've used. The light and dark shades blend in perfectly.
    I like the second one best <3

Trent_Jayir

Who the hell do you think i am
    Years
    awh, these are very sweet. I really like the colours you chose for the ones with just falkner. I prefer your take son the characters too, if i'm honest .w.;

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Oh this is a very cute style. :D

They really suit Falkner's look- particularly in the first two of just Falkner. The second one is easily my favorite out of the bunch, though I'm not a fan of the yellow skin shading. That's probably just a personal preference though. The lines are a lot softer in the second one, so that's probably why I like it better.

Great art- especially since well. Falkner's in it. ;D

lance is really cute in your style too. =3=

The main reason why I don't like the morty/falkner one is because their heads seem a little too narrow. I'd say that's probaby the only thing that stands out to me that really needs to be fixed at this point. c;

Back