• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Leaf Stone help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Selerbi

Time Traveler
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 3, 2015
    Hey all!
    I have a lvl 45 Weepinbell and I need leaf stone to evolve him before
    lvl 47, because victreebel learns leaf storm, I cant train him, and Im kinda stucked.
    please tell me where can I find this stone!
    *I tried route 34 phone call, need a quick way!
    If anyone got spare one he can give me, pm me about trading pokemon at the GTS while holding this.

*Also I need to get the TM sludge Bomb.
    (Solved thanks to Misheard Whisper!)

Last edited:

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • If you've made it to Kanto, I'm 99% sure you can buy Leaf Stones from one of the floors of the Celadon Department Store. Otherwise, I can't help you.

And from memory, go talk to the person in the gatehouse before the Lake of Rage for the Sludge Bomb TM (after Team Rocket leaves). I might be wrong on this one, cause it's been a while, but I seem to recall him saying something about 'those Team Rocket goons left this icky thing behind'. idk.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Leaf stones can also be the first prize for the bug-catching comp (but so can other stones), and it is buyable from the Pokeathlon with points earned from there on Thursday after the national dex, Bill's grandfather in Cerulean Cape after showing him specific Pokemon (oddish iirc?), and Viridian Forest. I think buying stones from the dept. store in Celadon was only for FR/LG though...

If you want trades ask in the Quick Trade thread in the Trade Corner section - and if you have any other questions ask them in the Help thread sticky at the top of this section please. Closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back