• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LeafGreen team, need some help

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2009
    Flareon:
    -Bite
    -Sand Attack
    -Flamethrower
    -Quick Attack

Sandslash:
    -Slash
    -Defense Curl
    -Rock Slide
    -Dig

Venusaur:
    -Cut
    -Sleep Powder
    -Leech Seed
    -Razor Leaf

Butterfree:
    -Aerial Ace
    -Sleep Powder
    -Poisonpowder
    -Psybeam

Pidgeot:
    -Fly
    -Featherdance
    -Wing Attack
    -Quick Attack

Raichu:
    -Thunderbolt
    -Quick Attack
    -Mega Punch
    -Thunder Wave

I am currently looking for a Water type and since I am in the large building in Saffron City, Lapras will be my best choice. I already know the moves I want for Lapras: Surf, Rain Dance, Ice Beam, Body Slam. Only thing is I can't decide whether to scrap Butterfree or Pidgeot? I really Like my Butterfree it is one of my favorite pokemon and this is the first time I decided to really utilize it and I think it's moveset is pretty strong. Thoughts? Suggestions?

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2008
    i reckon that you should ditch the butterfree it will get owned if you carry it on in e4

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    It looks good, but I too think you should ditch the Butterfree. Too low of stats to effectively take on the elite four, and Lapras is a strong pokemon with high attack and defence. It would be good to take on Bruno's steelix and Lance with the moves you have picked out.

Back