• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Leafron or Flareon ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakee

Coming back as a new user
Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Which has better stats i need to know . im about to evolve my eevee into one

so which has better stats

Years
  • You can always check Serebii..
    Leafeon
    Flareon
    Leafeon's base stats are great,in my opinion. It's Speed and Attack can cause a killer combo. Though Flareon is mostly more like an attacker with it's 130 Attack and 95 SP.Attack.It really matters if you want an attacker or a defensive Pokemon,Leafeon is Defensive and Flareon's an attacker. But you could always breed the Eevee until you want the right nature for the perfect stats and great IV's. Breeding two Eevee's = Flareon and Leafeon.

Blakee

Coming back as a new user
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Thanks Logi that really solved the problem .

Ultimate #1 Flareon Fan

Flareon Obsesser
    Years
  • [edit]Nevermind. When I first looked at this the other posts wouldn't show up.

Well, of course I would put Flareon, but I won't. x3

Flareon--Has great Attack, good Special Attack and Special Defense, and decent HP, Defense, and Speed.

Leafeon--Has great Attack and Defense, good Speed, and decent HP, Special Attack, and Special Defense.

So they're both pretty great overall. And also don't forget that EV training can also help, and that somethings also depend on the nature of the Pokemon and such.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I can only suggest that you get a Leafeon. It's base stats go much better with it's movepool than Flareon.
    The poor thing(flareon) just has too many special attacks to be used fairly good. But to each his own I guess. :/

Hydra

Poke'mon Master C:
    Years
  • All Eevee's are good. Just depends what style your going for with them.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • They are both good. They just have slightly different stats than each other. You should go with Leafron though.

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
    Years
  • I actually agree. As much as I am obsessed with Flareon(I've been like this ever since I was a kid) I think Leafeon has helped me out more in battle at times than Flareon due to stats. That's why I'm EV training the next Flareon I get. (In SoulSilver) Hope it works out for you. ; )

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • If your team is in-game, then you should just pick your favourite, as any Pokemon with a high enough level is sufficient. If it's for competitive, you should visit the various stickies in the Strategies and Movesets thread to see which is best for your team.

Please use the Quick Questions thread for things like this in future.

*locks*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back