• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

League of Legends Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2014
    Well Hello there! I'm ViIsOP and this Topic is for discussing League of Legends Strategy, Scores and anything else related to the game..
    What is League of Legends? It is a Strategy Moba game that pits two team of champions against each other in epic combat to achieve certain goals. It is currently free to play and is very fun once you get the hang of it.

If you enjoy the game feel free to join in the conversation, If you just got into the game feel free to join in as well.

Rules

One. Oh Please no lewd content....This has happened several times in LoL topics that I join. I have seen Ahri and Miss Fortune on Google images but that doesn't make it right.

Two. Please do not turn this into a "DotA 2 is better than LoL topic. This has happend on a another site I am on. They are both fun games and both have their flaws. I know that people have their own opinions...but that is what the debate section is for.

Three. When people post their scores here, PLEASE BE SUPPORTIVE!!!! We don't want to make people feel discouraged.

Four. Please no spamming!

I suppose everyone can Start by Stating their LoL username, Server and Favorite champion, Like this:

Username: Kristofyr
    Server: N.A.
    Favorite champion(s): Vi, Rengar, Master Yi and Ezreal

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back