• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

League of Legends

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    League of Legends

...also known as LoL. LoL is an online action-strategy game where the goal is to destroy your opponent's nexus in their base. along the way you have to destroy turrets, minions and other players. you choose one of dozens champions and fight till someone loses or surrenders. you got your 5vs5, 3vs3, create your own custom game, and now, there's coop vs ai. LoL is number 3 on Xfire in terms of hours people spend playing.

Champions
    Spoiler:

does anyone here play? what champion do you usually use?

I play LoL daily, i love how challenging every game is even if we technically dominate 50 kills to 10 or lose only a few turrets. once you get into a battle you have to focus. i usually use kennen (on the second row, second from the right) but i can use jax or alistar.

Last edited:

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
    Hey you have good taste! xD

I play LoL, what level are you? I have 3 lv30 accounts and I don't really have a main. I let my teamates pick their champions and if they don't have a tank I'll use it. If they don't have a mage I'll be a mage and so on.

WriteThemWrong

Years
    i'm lvl 15 right now but i've only been playing for about a week.

my ign is writethemwrong btw

Omn

Moogle King
    Years
    Omg finally i was thinking of making a thread about this but someone already did YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway i play my in game Name is Hahup spelt how i typed it. I am level 15 right now because i haven't played for a while i am trying to learn how to use Irelia right now but i have been playing Warwick and Master Yi. I had gotten my first double kill with yi as well so thats an accomplishment.

Silver

Kyle
    Years
    If you love League of Legends, then you will find that Heroes of Newerth is a lot better.

This.
    HoN is overall a more well done game. Take the fun of LoL/DoTA and remove the broken aspects like bushes, summoner spells, runes (imo) and then you get the faster paced HoN.

Omn

Moogle King
    Years
    Ooh I tried HoN and i didn't like it that much even though its supposed to be much better than LOL. But its probably because I played an 1v1 game at my friends house

WriteThemWrong

Years
    This.
    HoN is overall a more well done game. Take the fun of LoL/DoTA and remove the broken aspects like bushes, summoner spells, runes (imo) and then you get the faster paced HoN.
    well you're welcome to make a HoN thread, but i made this specifically for LoL. I don't understand how all those things are broken aspects, they all add strategy to the game. I've seen people with little health escape by using bushes. It's pretty obvious when someone is mashing buttons instead of timing their spells, and runes are for customizing to a champions strengths. I wouldn't want any of them to be removed.

Anyways, for LoL players, what do you think of the new champion Nocturne? I haven't used him but I've seen people dominate with him. In a good team he makes ganking so much quicker and easier.

Years
    HoN a more well done game? What are you people talking about?
    It adds nothing to the genre. It's a prettier DotA by the company behind the Savage games.

It is purely a subjective matter of which game is best. HoN is for people who prefer the DotA mechanics while LoL is for people who want something else beyond denying.

Last edited:

Omn

Moogle King
    Years
    Nocturne seems like a pretty good character I have seen people destroy with him but i have mostly been playing as Irelia cause i wanna get good with her and i may get him when i buy more rp or earn enough ip to get him

Silver

Kyle
    Years
    HoN a more well done game? What are you people talking about?
    It adds nothing to the genre. It's a prettier DotA by the company behind the Savage games.

It is purely a subjective matter of which game is best. HoN is for people who prefer the DotA mechanics while LoL is for people who want something else beyond denying.

I've played both, and imo HoN just feels like a better oiled machine. Take that as you may.

I'm not saying LoL isn't fun, I enjoy playing it.

Whatever, I'm not going to try and argue my opinion.

Omn

Moogle King
    Years
    Really guys this is seriously off topic. This thread is not about HoN which I can't stand because I find it so weird and awkward, its about LEAGUE OF LEGENDS as it says so clearly on the first post and title of the thread. Anyway Nocturne I don't like much and i have been losing alot so i want to start a new account what do you guys think i should do.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Oh, man, I love League of Legends! What I love most is the creative characters you can play.
    My favorite is Veigar! He's cool!
    League of Legends

Several others I like too, but he takes the cake.
    "I AM evil! Stop laughing!"

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    I'm level 13 at the moment, and I'm maining Rammus. Saving up IP to buy Maokai. I enjoy playing tank characters. I'm not that great at the game, but I'm learning as I play more.

Only 2000 more IP...! >:V

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Maokai is great. Go for it!
    It's a bit tough to figure out what he needs for an effective play, but once you got it down pat, he's incredible!

WriteThemWrong

Years
    How's everyone doing with this week's rotation of champions? I'm slowly starting to understand how to tank. I've been using mordekaiser lately an getting better but I don't tank often so I'm still working on it.

Omn

Moogle King
    Years
    So today I was playing a game with my friend on co-op versus AI intermediate. I was playing as master yi and had gotten so many kills i even got my first ace in that one game. We lost but i ended up going 20/15/23 as my final score.

WriteThemWrong

Years
    I bought Lee Sin :). He's pretty cool, complicated though. I've been practicing with him in vs Ai but I can't seem to rack up kills with him even though he's listed as assassin. That's ok he's a good damage dealer and has defensive abilities and those are helpful.

Back