• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

League of Legends

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
Years
  • That or just buy QSS. But who has time to hit the hotkey for it?
    Actually not a good idea. It removes the suppression, but not the damage. He suppresses you, but puts a dot on you, not a channel like Malz. So when you use QSS, it drops the suppression, but not the DoT, and that actually gives him time to hit q and aa you, so it's actually better for him if you use QSS.

If you're trying to learn a champion, I have some tips. This is what I do.
    1. Play them. A lot.
    2. Look at the Champion Spotlight (Unless it's outdated)
    3. Read some guides off MobaFire or similar websites, and read all about their abilities on the Wiki. You'll find things they can do that you never would have thought of.

That's how I learn a champion.
    Also, if you're ever trying to learn any champion I know how to play (Rengar, Riven, Aatrox, and Talon to be specific), I can help you!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Someone help me... I've begun to hate Warwick with a burning passion.. ;-;

I've been trying out some of my other junglers and Aatrox and Sion are still great choices. I recommend going Ranger's Trailblazer into devourer for Aatrox and for Sion going Skirmisher's Sabre and Juggernaut (smite the ADC in teamfights for extra tank potential)

I've been losing so many games lately, it's been really annoying in this new jungle with all of these Warwicks.. I hate him so much now that I've switched to draft pick so he can be banned.

Rek'Sai looks really good, but i don't have any IP for her so buying her will be a struggle, but I'll try and go for it, I really hope she's a new ap tank. I could use one of those. (I haven't been paying attention if her playstyle and build is already released pardon my ignorance)
    This.

Although baron is supposed to be harder now, I've seen warwicks with just skirmishers blade(devourer), spirit visage, and blade of the ruined king solo baron.

Years
  • Laning against a Kallista is impossible. She outranges most other adcs, and is surprisingly mobile. It's near impossible to lock her down and kill her. She'll also just zone you off CS, and boom, you lost lane.

I bought Kalista one day ago and i have been playing her a lot.

Her laning phase IS TERRIBLE. Pick Jinx, pick Caitlyin and she is dead. Even Vayne has a really easy time against her. Also just bring a tanky support and she is screwed.

Sirfetch’d

I believe Vayne is the strongest ADC in game right now. I don't know what it is, but I do so good with her.

A good Vayne is invaluable to a team because she is so strong. Thing is, there aren't many good Vaynes out there tbh. I feel though Lucian is still the strongest ADC right now despite his range and other nerfs. His kit synergizes so well together and being a mobile ADC is always a plus. Honestly right now I'd say the top tier ADCs are:

Lucian
    Tristana
    Jinx
    Corki
    Kog'Maw

As for the rest; MF, Cait, Draven, Kalista, Graves and Vayne are still viably strong picks. Ashe, Ezreal, Twitch, Varus. Sivir, and the rest all need some minor buffs(at least imo) to be really good in higher elos.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • Twitch is my ADC. :(

Wasn't he introduced as a jungler, anyway? I had some good games taking Twitch to the jungle in season four, so maybe I should give it a try in season five because Maokai isn't cutting it anymore.

Talon

Years
  • Aatrox is a very strong jungler and top laner right now. He'll be free this week, so I recommend checking him out, and learning why I have such a deep love for him.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Aatrox is a very strong jungler and top laner right now. He'll be free this week, so I recommend checking him out, and learning why I have such a deep love for him.

He was my first 6300 champ... Aatrox will always be the victor in the battlefield of my heart <3 Him being good this season is a huge plus for me! *heavy breathing, thinking of all the insane infisustain Aatrox plays..*

Years
  • My first champ was Amumu back in Season 2, then Akali.

I'm a Kat main today!

Gold last season, unranked this season because I don't play Morg xD

Talon

Years
  • I'm falling in love with Vayne. I have not lost a game yet with her, and in every post-game, I get enemies saying "Good vaynes....." and teammates calling me out as "A great vayne". I honestly think I'm really bad with her, but I don't lose games with her, so I can't be that bad, right?

He was my first 6300 champ... Aatrox will always be the victor in the battlefield of my heart <3 Him being good this season is a huge plus for me! *heavy breathing, thinking of all the insane infisustain Aatrox plays..*

Aatrox players win. The few, the brave, the Aatrox players.

The first champion I was ever good at was Wukong, and then Rengar. Although I picked up Riven before Rengar, I never really got good at her until recently. After Rengar came Riven, and then Aatrox, Talon, and now Vayne. I still have no supports I'm really good at. I'm "ok" at Leona, but let's just forget that I even attempt to play her sometimes. SHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I own a strange roster of champions.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

Years
  • My roster consists of almost all top laners/junglers lmao... I dont even enjoy top >_>
    Although I've gotten a lot better at laning now and I feel pretty confident going in each lane except for mid, but everyone wants that lane so I don't have to worry.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

Years
  • SMITE tho

Sigh. I may just give in and play LoL. No one plays Smite. ;;

It's not that i don't enjoy Smite, I played a couple games with you and I think I'd play it more often if more people played it >_> Maybe I'll play some more later this week or somethin'

Bidoof FTW

Years
  • New free champ rotation: Aatrox, Caitlyn, Rengar, Kha'Zix, Talon, Nidalee, Sona, Karma, Ashe, Yasuo. Ima call it hell week.

Yeah this week is going to suck. So many fail junglers shall be rising, also with the rise of assassin's and spears and so much poke and no skill champions... I might take a week long break from League

Talon

Years
  • Yeah this week is going to suck. So many fail junglers shall be rising, also with the rise of assassin's and spears and so much poke and no skill champions... I might take a week long break from League

Kids goin be failin with ma mains. I'm probably just going to learn Yasuo, and leave it at that this week. Hopefully next week won't be so bad.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I was playing support Alistar, and it was the second time I helped someone get a pentakill!

It was Ashe and me going against an Ezreal and Leona. The Ashe wasn't really that good, considering she never knew when to fire off her ult, but with my help, she ended up getting a pentakill. Our jungler said that this was the first time that he had seen a good Ashe, but I like to think that the ADC is only as good as their support. ;)

Bidoof FTW

Years
  • I was playing support Alistar, and it was the second time I helped someone get a pentakill!

It was Ashe and me going against an Ezreal and Leona. The Ashe wasn't really that good, considering she never knew when to fire off her ult, but with my help, she ended up getting a pentakill. Our jungler said that this was the first time that he had seen a good Ashe, but I like to think that the ADC is only as good as their support. ;)

First of all, I love your edited avvy <3

Second, support Alistar is sooooooooooo much fun!!! That feeling when you land a W Q combo is just so nice. Plus you get to be a stampeding bull and give the enemy bot lane the horns, which is quite satisfying.

The adc is usually held back if they get a bad support, but getting your carry a pentakill is just such a nice feeling, seeing them all happy like "OMG I GOT A PENTAKIRUUU" and hearing the rest of your skype call screaming "Pentakiru" is great.

Supporting is fun when good things happen

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • First of all, I love your edited avvy <3

Second, support Alistar is sooooooooooo much fun!!! That feeling when you land a W Q combo is just so nice. Plus you get to be a stampeding bull and give the enemy bot lane the horns, which is quite satisfying.

The adc is usually held back if they get a bad support, but getting your carry a pentakill is just such a nice feeling, seeing them all happy like "OMG I GOT A PENTAKIRUUU" and hearing the rest of your skype call screaming "Pentakiru" is great.

Supporting is fun when good things happen
    Haha, thanks!

I love support Alistar. I think he's my main support now, so I like to think I'm pretty good with him. I can hit my W Q combo about 85% of the time, so there's that.

I just played another game as support Alistar, but my ADC, Kogmaw had no idea what he was doing. I see a Thresh all by himself, so I go in to help Kog get the kill. I pulverize him, and then headbutt him into Kog, when the enemy Kalista showed up and started attacking me. Being between Kalista and Thresh, there's not a lot of hope for me to leave, so our Kog decides to jump right in-between them and try to save me. The Kalista ends up getting a double kill, and the Kog starts yelling at me for over-extending, which I did do, but it's the next part that gets me. The Kog asks if he's just supposed to leave and let me die when that happens, to where my entire team replies, "yes". The Kog then replies, "No, lol, you guys don't even know how to play", and you can guess where that conversation went.

On the bright side, we won anyway because the enemy Udyr rage-quit, forcing the enemy team to surrender.

Years
  • I've been playing alistar a lot lately as support. if I decide my adc is trash, I will just start building to carry.

like, alistar can engage, and make himself almost unstoppable at will as well as increase his AD significantly. l generally build at least a sheen or an avarice blade, and max q first so I have some form of waveclear, alistar is a very good splitpusher if you get a shiv on him.

you can get SHIv, Triforce, IE and you will still be tanky, and you can destroy their carrys pretty easily too.

Back