• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

League of Legends

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    General League hype/discussion/players thread ♥

Feel free to post summoner names/regions in this thread and maybe we can get a PC club going on League! - mine is BlancheVEVO (EUW), hit me up in game :)

~

So what does everyone think of the new champion reveal for Kai'sa? Had any luck in trying her on the PBE yet? And what champs are y'all playing now?

Sirfetch’d

on the NA server if anyone wants to add me! I don't play too much but I try to get in a few games every few days.

Kai'sa looks cool. I don't really care for the ADC role as my pool of enjoyable champs is limited to Xayah and Miss Fortune, but I do think she is someone that might be added to that as well. I like the fact that her build potential is greater and you don't go into any single game with one build being viable. Looking forward to testing her this week!

As for champs I play now....Diana and Zyra mainly. I mostly play ARAM though so I end up playing a good bit of them.

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Jongdae on NA server. I play whatever really. The new champ doesn't really interest me that much, then again, I don't play on PBE and tend to wait until the hype dies down/nerfs/hotfixes come in. My main champions are Zyra, Katarina, and Diana. Maybe a bit of Illaoi and Fiora here and there. I ended at Platinum 3 last season. Time to grind to Diamond!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Funny amount of Diana/Zyra mains in here! Feel like you're the only two I'll ever meet ;)

Personally my mains right now are Morgana, Skarner, Janna and Maokai... with a few extras in the regular rotation too! I'm not very good at just sticking to individual champions and tend to vary a lot but for ranked right now I'm basically just a Janna OTP.

Sirfetch’d

I need to actually earn mastery 7 on Diana but I haven't played enough normals lately. rip

tokyodrift

Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    8vNpcQg.png

need i say more?

Sirfetch’d

oh wow i have like no mastery compared to that lol! I guess I need to play more

Bevf1rN.png

Exothermic

Keeper of the Hammer
    Years
  • I've listed these down on another League club so here are my details!

Username In-Game: nnnbbb666wc (NA/SG), AzurityFrost (smurf)
    Main Role: MID => JG => ADC => TOP => SP
    Main Champion(s): Jayce, Orianna, Syndra, Ahri, Quinn
    Rank/Level: Season 3 (Diamond 4) Season 4 (Diamond 2) Season 5 (Diamond 3) Level 20 (NA)
    Servers: NA, SG

I haven't actually looked at Kai'Sa yet but I've heard that she's similar to Vayne so we'll see. :P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Here's mine - the ones with the red crosses had all of the mastery points come before their relevant reworks. Quinn is actually my highest mastery points champ by quite a way (about 50k higher than any other) despite having only played her a small handful of times before the Marksman update happened. Still salty about that :( And yes this does include the old Urgot he was a beast ♥

Ajm2UHV.png

Last edited:

tokyodrift

Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Here's mine - the ones with the red crosses had all of the mastery points come before their relevant reworks. Quinn is actually my highest mastery points champ by quite a way (about 50k higher than any other) despite having only played her a small handful of times before the Marksman update happened. Still salty about that :( And yes this does include the old Urgot he was a beast ♥

Ajm2UHV.png

Quinn<33333 I hope they decide to rework her at some point. Her playstyle isn't that of a marksman in the slightest...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Quinn<33333 I hope they decide to rework her at some point. Her playstyle isn't that of a marksman in the slightest...
    I cannot tell you how strongly I agree! Her whole playstyle right now is just "be a cheese pick for 10 minutes then afk splitpush 'til the game ends" which is so horribly unsatisfying for both teams. I adored her before the rework but now she just doesn't feel like a proper champion any more. Thankfully they do actually have a small rework coming for her next patch which will help fix a few of these problems; namely she'll be be much more relevant in team fights (Harrier will apply on anyone whom she hits with Skystrike) and her AD scaling has been shifted a bit towards late-game. It's small but hopefully it'll help!

Are/were you a Quinn player too? :o

tokyodrift

Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I cannot tell you how strongly I agree! Her whole playstyle right now is just "be a cheese pick for 10 minutes then afk splitpush 'til the game ends" which is so horribly unsatisfying for both teams. I adored her before the rework but now she just doesn't feel like a proper champion any more. Thankfully they do actually have a small rework coming for her next patch which will help fix a few of these problems; namely she'll be be much more relevant in team fights (Harrier will apply on anyone whom she hits with Skystrike) and her AD scaling has been shifted a bit towards late-game. It's small but hopefully it'll help!

Are/were you a Quinn player too? :o

Yes yes! Like you, I quite enjoyed her prior to her small rework a while back. I played her specifically as a marksman though. Her early game damage was enough to essentially bully out the opposing ad.

On another note, anyone have thoughts on them giving LeBlanc the Kog'Maw treatment?

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    Hi :)

I am Blueredemption on the NA server, and I am happily not bronze! For real though, I pushed into gold and i think i am gonna squat here until i get all the champions and get better at the game in general. I have too many mains, but my highest mastery is Garen. Though i am addicted to Taliyah atm.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I haven't been following the PBE, nor do i play Leblanc... She seems kinda unpopular right now though, so whatever changes happen can hopefully bring her back into meta. I was debating on playing her a few months back but I got hooked on Yasuo of all things. What exactly are they changing about her?

Last edited:

Exothermic

Keeper of the Hammer
    Years
  • I'm a huge Quinn player too, and I used to play her as ADC. I've always felt that lethality Quinn doesn't do much late game so I've always gone with crit on her. She has been relegated to being a splitpusher these days but she has become an increasingly popular ADC pick recently.

Also, Gun Goddess MF looks really awesome! :o

Last edited:
    Years
  • I used to play a lot, mostly Jungle as Sejuani main. That was before she became popular, nerfed a couple of times and later reworked. I don't quite like the new design, but nowadays i mostly just follow the esports scene and hardly play the game anymore.

Back