• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Learn or Forget (2nd edition)

Years
    Learn.

It's a pretty good base power move, would be better if it did a little more damage in doubles, maybe dealing half to the adjacent Pokemon of what it dealt to the target. Still kinda cool though, a big step up from ember, until you ultimately reach a high enough level for a better fire move like flamethrower.

Super fang

Years
    hmmm... it's strong, but whenever I try to use it, it pretty much always seems to miss =\
    So forget, for making me remember that. =p

Signal Beam

A decent bug type move with a chance to confuse. Probably learn

We also need to provide our own move.
    No problem.

hmmm... it's strong, but whenever I try to use it, it pretty much always seems to miss =\
    So forget, for making me remember that. =p

Signal Beam

Learn the beamy beam.

DRILL-PECK

Years
    I feel like it usually takes too long to build up enough Sp. Attack for it to offset the low base damage. It's also not 100% accurate. Forget.

Core Enforcer

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Never used it before, but can't say that it doesn't look useful. Powerful move with useful side-effect. Learn it.

Air Cutter

Back