• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Learn or Forget (2nd edition)

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    (Had to look this one up). I'll learn. I'm a little more forgiving towards bug moves.

Mirror Move

Years
    Learn, it will be fun to unleash that one massive attack of fire, and there are strategies that allow you to use the type loss to your advantageous if you are feeling creative

Parting shot?

Years
    Forget, it's powerful, but the recoil damage is too brutal for me. Willing to compromise some power for my health, and use a move like fire punch or even flame charge, if it's a physical attacker that needs stab, or try to explore it's range as a mixed attacker.

Mortal spin?

Years
    Learn, if it's a gen 5 game, or older. I thought it was worth being locked in 2-3 turns- It's monstrous power will kill many things as your reward, and even the confusion status can even be averted with a berry. Would not learn from gen 6 onward because it invites the evil fairies to come in with immunity.

Revelation Dance?

Back